Sherish Connect was founded with the mission to alleviate loneliness among seniors. Together we keep seniors, their families and senior communities connected. Altogether, we’re making a meaningful difference for those we serve. As a small start-up our growth has created the need for a Customer Success Manager to join our team. Learn more at sherish.com
The Role and Position:
Your role is to manage the success of our customers using Sherish Connect. You’ll also assist prospective customers in understanding the product and support the sales team in growing our business. You’ll be involved in small group presentations, usually via Webex, one-on-one onboarding and support calls.
You’ll join a cohesive and energized team of business and software professionals to assist in growing the business and helping customers. A high level of passion, commitment, and competency for customer success is what you need to join the Sherish team.
Customer Success is our heartbeat. Focusing on onboarding and usage, you will handle new prospects and customer relationships following lead generation by others. Tasks you will be responsible for include:
• Arranging and conducting customer onboarding and expansion
• Working with customers to develop best practices
• Monitoring overall customer success and providing assistance
• Responding to customer feedback
• Coordinating and presenting WebEx presentations
You will be trained on our Sherish Connect app and support system, and after training will demonstrate:
• Mastery of the Sherish Connect app and its extensions
• Mastery of the onboarding process
• Understanding of the senior living market and the needs of Residents, Families and Communities
• Knowledge and persuasive explanation of Sherish Connect benefits
Personal Skills and Attributes:
We’re looking for an individual who thrives on the challenges of supporting a technical solution with a wide-ranging base of customers and prospects.
Skills and attributes include:
• Outgoing, pleasant personality with a positive, “can-do” attitude
• A true desire to help seniors and their families through technology
• Customer Success Management or Product Marketing experience
• A top performer in previous employment
• Three plus years out of college preferred with excellent verbal and writing skills
• Proficiency with office technology including PowerPoint, Microsoft and Google productivity apps.
Our office is located on the northside of Indianapolis. Salary, bonus and benefits are negotiable. To learn more, please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Sherish Connect is an equal opportunity employer.Posted On
June 5, 2019