We’ve developed a valuable service for seniors and families to help alleviate the isolation and loneliness older adults experience when living alone or in senior communities. Sherish Connect provides an innovative way for seniors to stay connected with their families through constantly updated photo and voice
albums viewed on their own TVs. In turn, we also assist senior communities in keeping connected internally both with their staff and their residents. More about us is at www.sherish.com. As a startup now in growth stage, we already have an impressive collection of very satisfied customers. Our growth has created the need for an additional Sales and Relationship Manager to join our team.
The Role and Position:
Your principal role is to bring new customers into our business. Once you identify and penetrate prospects, you and your team members will collaborate in closing sales. Outbound selling skills are necessary as our service is unique to the market. You’ll be involved in solo and small group presentations, usually via Webex. You’ll join a cohesive and energized team of business and software professionals to assist in growing the business and helping customers. A high level of energy, passion, commitment, and competency in sales and relationship management is what you need to join the Sherish team. We follow a disciplined sales model and track progress in our CRM, Hubspot. Your team members are on point for on-boarding and implementation to allow you to concentrate on new business development.
Tasks you will be responsible for include:
- Selling new business and retaining positive relationships
- Managing your time and energy to produce desired results
- Following a disciplined and documented sales process
- Building relationships with prospects and customers
- Coordinating and presenting Webex presentations alone and with team members
After being trained on our Sherish Connect app and support system, you will demonstrate:
- Understanding of the senior living market and the needs of Residents, Families and Communities
- Mastery of the Sherish Connect app and its extensions
- Knowledge and persuasive explanation of Sherish Connect benefits
Personal Skills and Attributes
We’re looking for a highly self-motivated individual who will thrive on the challenges of selling a new technical and psychosocial solution to senior living communities for their residents’ well-being.
Skills and attributes include:
- Two to five years proven results in initiating and closing sales in a complex buyer environment
- A true desire to help seniors and their families through a technology-based solution
- An outgoing, pleasant, and professional personality with a positive, “can-do” attitude
- A top performer and team player in previous employment
- Two plus years out of college with excellent verbal and writing skills
- Proficiency with office technology including Microsoft and Google productivity apps.
We have a regular work week with limited travel, and our office is located on the Northside of Indianapolis. Salary, bonus and benefits are negotiable. To learn more, please email a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sherish Connect is an equal opportunity employer.Posted On
October 8, 2019