• Manage projects’ entire life-cycle from Discovery to Launch and Support
• Help clients finalize a scope of work/project backlog
• Develop, manage and update project documentation (business requirements, functional specifications, user stories, wireframes, site map, estimates, etc.)
• Manage project budgets
• Manage project timelines
• Track progress, keep clients involved and engaged via progress reports and retrospectives
• You show a strong interest in web technologies
• You are task-oriented but like collaborating with people
• You are exceptionally well organized and detail oriented
• You love a fast-paced, multi-project environment (you will manage 5+ projects)
• You show excellent verbal and written communication skills
• You are proficient with vector graphic software
• Minimum 3+ years account/project management
• Experience in web application development/deployment
• Experience managing a portfolio of clients and working with a team of Web/Software developers
• Experience managing project P&L
• Computer Science degree.
US citizenship required.
Fill out the Culture Index survey (https://sixfeetup.com/company/careers) and send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject "Technical Project Manager position (2019)".
May 7, 2019