Job does not require specific languages
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Product Designer who can lead the design of intuitive, effective, and beautiful solutions.
At Studio Science, we are passionate about delivering better experiences for industry-leading brands, products, and services. Our Product Design and Strategy team partners with B2B and consumer brands to elevate existing products and bring entirely new ideas to market. Join us to make a positive difference.
As a Senior Product Designer, you will be responsible for leading end-to-end product design engagements: defining the UX of web/native apps, crafting beautiful interfaces, and ultimately creating solutions that meet the needs of the end-users.
You will work collaboratively with teammates and practice directors to conceive solid concepts and then carry those ideas through to completion. If you’re a natural problem solver, adapt quickly, and thrive by working with innovative, high-growth clients, this is the place for you.
• Serve as primary designer to effectively translate business strategy, contextual research, language, and processes into creative concepts and solutions
• Generate multiple solutions by mapping out low-fidelity user flows and wireframes
• Create elegant high-fidelity product prototypes for user testing and implementation
• Collaborate with development teams (internal and external) to ensure effective implementation of solutions
• Think critically about how product design decisions affect our clients’ businesses
• Prioritize tasks to produce accurate results within quick turnaround times
• Deliver clear, impactful presentations of your work directly to clients
• Contribute toward the advancement of how we approach Product Design at Studio Science
• Own project level communication with clients, team members, and partners
• 5+ years of professional design experience
• A strong portfolio of work with examples of effective problem solving, critical thinking, and expert craftsmanship
• Experience designing solutions for both desktop and mobile
• A demonstrated knowledge of effective UX patterns and best practices
• Proficiency in using Sketch or Figma for UI design
• Experience in UX research methods, including user interviews and mapping out customer journeys
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to thrive in an environment of continual feedback; address stressful situations with poise, understanding, and tact
• Excellent collaboration and self-management skills
August 24, 2021