This job is EXPIRED. Click Here to see similar jobs.
Microsoft Systems Engineer
SWC Technology Partners is seeking to add a full-time Microsoft Systems Engineer to our Indianapolis Team. This individual will be responsible for the analysis and troubleshooting complex Tier 2/3 technical escalations within customer environments. Additionally, this individual will execute project implementations within their areas of technical expertise. Typical responsibilities for this engineer may include the maintenance, troubleshooting and deployment of Office 365, Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 / 2010, Active Directory 2012 / 2008, Remote Desktop Services, Windows Server 2012, network switches, routers, firewalls and storage technologies. This position reports to the Team Leader.
• Remote administration and troubleshooting of Microsoft solutions including Active Directory, Exchange and Office 365 from our Indianapolis office
• Triage and resolve escalations from within the Managed Services team within defined customer SLAs
• Be a problem solver – Identify solutions for hardware, software and network issues
• Leverage remote support tools to resolve support requests
• Communicate with clients in a highly professional and timely manner
• Provide occasional on-call 24X7 support after business hours 1 week per month
• Occasional travel around Indianapolis on-site client support and project work
• Assist with special projects as assigned
• Attend internal training to develop your skills and grow with us
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field
• 5+ years of experience supporting the Microsoft suite of products and web/networked computing environments (Windows Server and Desktop, MS Exchange, Active Directory, etc.)
• Ability to troubleshoot technical Tier 2 and 3 escalation issues and identify solutions in fast-paced environment
• Intermediate knowledge of network protocols, configurations, and operations
• Excellent communication skills, professionalism, positive attitude and desire to learn
• Prior experience with help desk ticketing systems and service desk management tools (i.e. Remedy, ServiceNow, Connectwise, Autotask, N-central, Kaseya, etc.) is preferred
• Must be open to local travel to client sites in Indianapolis
• Experience working in a consulting environment is preferred
CCNA, MCSE, MCITP certification a plus
• Must have legal authorization to work in the U.S. for any employer
Perks of working at SWC:
• Bragging rights – Check out our Awards!
• Comprehensive health and dental plans starting on Day One
• SWC pays for technical certifications
• Flex time schedule
SWC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, gender transition, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
Keywords: NOC, Associate Engineer, Network Operations, Engineer, Tier 2, Tier Two, Level two, Active Directory, AD, Exchange, Outlook, Excel, Microsoft Office, Remote Support, Escalation, Network, Systems Administration, Systems Admin