SWC Technology Partners, a BDO USA Company, is a growing IT Solutions Provider. We believe that technology drives innovation, but people are what makes it a success. We are committed to creating a work culture where our employees are happy, empowered and excited to come to work every day. Our commitment to each other is why SWC is a recognized leader for our culture, employee satisfaction and career growth opportunities. Our dynamic team is made up of problem-solvers driven by a desire to help customers succeed. We’re looking for people who share that same drive and who are looking to combine teamwork with technology to produce amazing results.
This role will work on a team of user advocates, leading organizational change management (OCM) efforts for Office 365, infrastructure, data analytics, and application development projects. This role is accountable for creating and implementing change management strategies and plans to increase user adoption and minimize overall business risks. This may include strategic shifts such as new products and services, evolving growth strategies, and innovative technology; these all impact a company’s most important asset, their people. Our company helps our clients with the significant changes essential for success, offering business-oriented and data-driven solutions to drive transformation programs and achieve high impact, sustainable business results.
- Organizational Impact Assessment: Assesses impact of technology change on the business to formulate the change management strategy, which includes plans and recommendations to improve user adoption and minimize impact on the business
- Culture Change: Proactively works with project leadership to identify and address resistance and change readiness challenges
- Team Development: Plans change management activities and deliverables for hybrid teams consisting of business analysts, client training / communication leads, and delivery consultants and engineers
- Communications Management: Assesses communications needs, channels, and ability to deliver key messages. Plans, drafts and executes marketing, training, support, and feedback communications.
- Learning and Development: Assesses organizational learning capabilities; Conducts training needs assessment, designs curriculum, develops training materials to support business process changes and systems implementation project efforts
- Change Management Adoption: Creates, utilizes and enables organizations for ensuring engagement, involvement and ownership of the technology adoption solution and the results to relevant stakeholder groups
- End User and Executive Training: Leads and facilitates instructor-led and virtual training sessions as well as 1:1 executive training
- Other duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university, required
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university related to Organization Change Management, preferred
- One (1) or more years of experience in Change Management, Organizational Development, Learning Solutions, Talent Strategies, Communications and Training Design and Development, User Enablement, or equivalent human capital consulting role, required
- Ability to set direction, develop and lead learning while developing strategies that improve user adoption and manage end user expectations required
- Experience and knowledge with change management principles, methodologies and tools, preferred
- Certification in CCMP, CMS, CPCM, AIM or any other Change Management coursework, preferred
- Experience with Microsoft products to include Office 365 (O365), SharePoint, Data Analytics, CRM or App Dev, preferred
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Successful track record of interacting with entry level employees to senior leaders
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- High energy, excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Excels at operating in a fast-paced technical environment
Keywords: Organizational Change Management, OCM, Training, User Enablement, User Experience, Communications, Internal Marketing, Impact Assessment, Process Integration, End User Support, Executive Adoption, Learning Solutions, Talent Strategies, Human Capital, Team DevelopmentPosted On
April 2, 2019