The Basement is an integrated agency. We study data to uncover market insights that enable strategic, targeted, and effective marketing and advertising campaigns. We are built on hard work, an established process, and a creative, collaborative spirit. At the heart of this is a culture that supports a diverse, dynamic working environment promoting genuine work/life balance. Our goal is to build engaging brand experiences that contribute to client success while providing our team with the opportunity to grow as professionals and as people. If you’re ambitious, genuine, and curious, we want to talk.
The Media Insights & Technology (MIT) department is the strategic and tactical heart of The Basement’s Integrated Agency model.
MIT team members collaborate with representatives from the Creative and Account Service teams in the development of integrated campaign strategies. Together MIT team members are responsible for the strategic development, campaign planning, management, performance measurement and data analysis of all client campaigns. Team members also manage relationships with data, advertising (media), Martech, and adtech providers and execute client campaigns that leverage these solutions. MIT team members are detail-oriented, inquisitive, innovative, and forward-looking.
The Digital Architect is charged with developing the MIT team’s strategic framework for capturing data, insights, and reporting on client campaigns. The person who fills this position will be responsible for the development and technical implementation of this framework as well as consult on all external communications. This individual will be responsible for ensuring platform connectivity and dedicated to data acquisition and strategic insights across all client engagements - ranging from campaign data to enterprise-level business intelligence.
As the Digital Architect, you’ll be asked to understand our clients’ business as well as the tools and technology needed to make a meaningful and positive impact. This individual will interface with other internal staff and Clients directly so the ability to clearly communicate and explain the complex nature of our strategic framework and data integrations will be critical to success.
- Serve as expert on latest technology trends & products in the space of (big) data, analytics, ad-tech, machine learning and/or AI
- Help develop strategic roadmaps, project outlines, and detailed action plans for any client data-engagement
- Help transform customer data into actionable insights that can drive marketing strategy and inspire innovation
- Be a thought leader and consult with Planners, Managers, and Clients alike to help bridge industry trends, market challenges, campaign dynamics, and client goals & objectives
- Building and generating insights from integrated dashboards and/or visualization tools
- Help provide a cross-functional understanding of data; navigating data, data privacy & ownership, and data compliance & governance
- Candidates should be comfortable working in an ever-changing environment and effective at autonomously managing their time to complete tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (ex: business, marketing, data science, advertising and/or technology)
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in a marketing, advertising, or related field
- Experience with multi-channel digital marketing initiatives using any combination of the following platforms: Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google Campaign Manager, Google Data Studio, Facebook Business Manager, Funnel, Microsoft Ads, Amazon Media Group / AMS, Adobe Ad Cloud, The Trade Desk, Basis DSP, Simpli.fi, and Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Sales Cloud, Datorama and / or Tableau
- A “test, learn, optimize” mindset
- Exemplary attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Technical aptitude
- Have a high level of comfort with interpreting information from complex systems and analyses
- Experience & certifications in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Ads, Google Campaign Manager, Facebook Business Manager, and/or Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- In-platform experience with DSPs, ad serving platforms, and client side software/technologies
- Experience working at an advertising agency
- Ability to delegate, motivate and inspire
- Comprehensive knowledge of digital media landscape
- Experience developing frameworks and methodologies for approaching strategic challenges or test & learn environments
- Data intrigue
- Management experience and/or proven track record as a leader
The Basement will provide a compensation and benefits package commensurate with the selected candidate’s experience. Benefits include health, dental, and vision plans, a 401(k) plan with company match, along with paid holidays, vacation, volunteer, and sick days.
Should you need assistance with the application process, please reach out to email@example.com.
The Basement is an equal opportunity employer.Posted On
November 4, 2021