Please direct resumes to Kim Miller, Director of Human Resources, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TCC, The Cellular Connection, is looking for a Workforce Compensation Analyst to join our Compensation Team. This position is a multi-functional role that is responsible for administering and supporting the sales incentive compensation plans, workforce management solutions, and payroll administration.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Own the setup/configuration of the sales incentive compensation module
- Ensure all eligible employees are assigned to the correct compensation plan
- Ensure that all eligible products are assigned to the correct compensation plan
- Complete routine audits and analysis of the compensation plans for both accuracy and effectiveness
- Track non-system calculated SPIFFs and other bonuses
- Create compensation tools, guides, calculators, and sales performance reporting
- Develop and communicate compensation-related training materials and guidelines
- Forecast sales compensation for weekly payroll tracking
- Work in conjunction with the compensation team to ensure accurate and timely compensation
- Provide direct support and resolution for compensation inquiries under an appropriate SLA
- Provide analytical support for other compensation-related projects and initiatives as needed
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability necessary to perform this job.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
A Bachelor's degree (B.A. / B.S.) preferred or the combination of education and experience is required in Sales Analytics/Compensation. At least 2 to 3 years work experience in sales compensation, workforce management, payroll or related field is required. Prior payroll experience preferred and basic knowledge of financial/accounting principles. Intermediate to advanced skills in Excel is required. Working knowledge of SQL, SSRS, and PowerBI preferred. Customer Service and or/Retail experience preferred.
Routinely reads, interprets and analyzes scientific and technical journals, complex financial reports, and/or legal documents. Routinely responds to inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Routinely presents information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
REASONING/PROBLEM SOLVING ABILITY
Routinely analyzes and defines problems, establishes facts, and draws valid conclusions. Able to deal with nonverbal symbolism (formulas, scientific equations, graphs, etc.). Able to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions/information in mathematical or diagram form and deals with several abstract and non-concrete variables. Able to work independently with minimal supervision and collaborate with cross-function teams.
DECISION MAKING & IMPACT OF ERRORS
Operational – Makes day-to-day and/or daily decisions used to support strategic direction. Decisions often require thought and are structured. Decisions tend to be short term (one year or less) and usually moderate to high cost.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee tosuccessfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Able to stand and/or walk up to 35% of the time.
Able to sit up to 70% of the time.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
Typically works in a general office environment.
Travels up to 10% of the time, including overnight.
August 26, 2019