The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis is seeking a Customer Relationship Analyst and System Manager to join our team! This position will manage the customer relationship management systems’ functionality and ensure the capability, production, and integrity of the integrated CRM data. The incumbent will engage with colleagues across the organization, supporting end-users in achieving business outcomes that advance the constituent-centric culture, including driving new and repeat visitation and donorship.
REPORTS TO: Chief Information Officer
• Participate in the selection process for CRM software platform(s).
• Manage the CRM platform structure and architecture, ensuring seamless operations for the museum, including capture of required information at key points in the customer life cycle.
• Coordinate and direct the implementation of the application in partnership with internal stakeholders to ensure alignment with data standards & marketing best practices.
• Participate on the CRM Steering Committee to ensure consistent governance over the CRM system in considering enhancements and modifications; assist with the ongoing development and maintenance of Archetypal Personas.
• Ensure customer database is comprehensive, yet segmented effectively for targeted CRM activities.
• Build, test, and maintain Customer Journey Maps to analyze touch points within the museum.
• Analyze data to suggest new methods and identify Key Performance Indicators (KPI) that demonstrate efficacy of suggested methods.
• Promote and support end-user education and training in the production and interpretation of meaningful CRM data analytics.
• Bachelor’s degree in IT, marketing, informatics, data analytics or related degree. Master’s degree preferred.
• Three (3) years of CRM administration experience; implementation experience as a system administrator preferred.
• Statistical and analytical skills including two (2) years of experience with data visualization.
• Commitment to working in an environment that highly values diversity, equity, accessibility, and inclusion.
• Knowledge of techniques such as data mining, correlation, and pattern recognition to analyze customer data.
• Background in customer service, acquisition, re-engagement, and retention strategies in the museum or similar industry is preferred.
• Detail-oriented and well organized.
• Demonstrated strong written, oral, and presentation communication skills.
The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis is committed to diversity, equity, accessibility and inclusion in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
September 9, 2020