About the Elevate Program
As the hub for recruiting, developing, and placing top tech talent within the organization, the Indianapolis Tech Center offers Elevate, an extensive 8-12 week technical onboarding program for Project Managers and Consultants. Candidates are drawn from leading universities and trained to problem solve, think innovatively, and deliver an outstanding customer experience.
Elevate provides tools, resources, and skills to prepare the next generation of UKG Global Delivery Services professionals in workforce management and human capital management. To date, nearly 350 UKG consultants and project managers have completed Elevate training and advanced to new roles with increasing responsibility.
The Global Delivery Services Project Manager (PM) is the main point of contact serving as a bridge between customers and the internal UKG project team. PMs will collaborate with multiple cross-functional roles to ensure timely, efficient, and successful software implementations. The PM is expected to be responsible for all aspects pertaining to the on-going status of their projects.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
• Lead all aspects of customer projects by following the UKG Paragon Methodology
• Create and manage relationships between UKG, customer, and partner teams
• Write, organize, and distribute project notes to various audiences
• Abide by all compliance documents
• Escalate issues and project risks when they are impeding the movement of the project
• Create and manage project timelines, budgets, project scope, and project workspaces
• Lead external and internal calls to discuss project status and solve customer problems
• Report project updates to executives to showcase project status and value
• Participate in Indianapolis Tech Center programs and initiatives
An ideal candidate would possess:
• Strong leadership and adaptability
• Ability to apply logic to solve complex problems and mitigate project risks
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills to foster collaboration inside and outside the organization
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Drive to overcome difficult obstacles while still meeting necessary deliverables
• Drive to innovate and improve processes and methodologies utilized in the organization
• Ability to multitask and balance various projects related to different modules in the organization
• Create and manage project timelines and maintain project budgets
• Basic understanding of the workforce management (WFM) and human capital management (HCM) environment
• Completion of Bachelor’s degree in business or another related field
• Reside within a reasonable commuting distance to Indianapolis, IN
• Willingness to travel up to 50%
• Successful completion of an internship or relevant work experience
• Effectively communicate and present remotely via telephone and/or in person
• Basic knowledge and understanding of SaaS and/or workforce management/HCM environment is a plus
Candidates should be based in the UKG Indianapolis Tech Center full-time, located at 101 W Washington Street, Indianapolis, IN 46204.
At this time, UKG is unable to sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position. All applicants must be eligible to work in the US with no restrictions.
Anticipated Start Date: June 13, 2022Posted On
September 23, 2021