About the Elevate Program
As the hub for recruiting, developing, and placing top tech talent within the organization, the Indianapolis Tech Center offers Elevate, an extensive 8-12 week technical onboarding program for Project Managers and Consultants. Candidates are drawn from leading universities and trained to problem solve, think innovatively, and deliver an outstanding customer experience.
Elevate provides tools, resources, and skills to prepare the next generation of UKG Global Delivery Services professionals in workforce management and human capital management. To date, nearly 400 UKG consultants and project managers have completed the Elevate training and advanced to new roles with increasing responsibility.
The Global Delivery Services Solution Consultant (SC) will work as a part of the implementation team to gather business requirements, configure software, and provide technical support for all aspects of the UKG product suite. SCs will need to communicate clearly with customer teams in order to analyze specifications provided by the customer. SCs will work closely with Project Managers and other global delivery services team members to communicate and understand outcomes using the UKG Paragon methodology. Solution Consultants will need to have a comprehensive understanding of the UKG product suite in order to apply solutions with a consultative approach after onboarding.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
• Collaborate with customers to determine business requirements
• Configure UKG products to meet the business needs of customers
• Provide guidance to customers on best practices and make recommendations to optimize their UKG solution
• Be an effective intermediary between UKG and clients
• Engage in continuous learning to navigate changing business needs and product development
• Establish yourself as a trusted advisor with both internal and external resources
• Participate in Indianapolis Tech Center programs and initiatives
An ideal candidate will possess:
• Technical aptitude/interest in learning new software
• Critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
• Ability to communicate technical concepts to a variety of audiences, remotely or in person
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills to foster collaboration inside and outside the organization; ability to build trusting relationships
• Ability to multitask, adapt, and balance various projects related to different modules in the organization
• Strong leadership skills with the ability to work as part of a project team.
• Drive for innovation and continuous improvement
• Understanding of workforce management (WFM) and human capital management (HCM) environment
• Completion of Bachelor’s degree in business, informatics, or related field
• Reside within a reasonable commuting distance to Indianapolis, IN
• Willingness to travel up to 50%
• Successful completion of an internship or relevant work experience
• Effectively communicate and present remotely via telephone, video conference, and/or in person
• Basic knowledge and understanding of SaaS and/or workforce management/HCM environment is a plus
Candidates should be located within a commutable distance to the UKG Indianapolis Tech Center – 101 W Washington Street, Indianapolis, IN 46204.
UKG is unable to sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position. All applicants must be eligible to work in the US with no restrictions.
Anticipated Start Date: January 17, 2022Posted On
September 23, 2021