An exciting new opportunity to join a high-performance HR team. The Lead HR Business Partner will serve as the senior advisor/business partner for senior level leaders and their teams in various our Global Delivery Services Teams. This role will provide a broad range of HR Business Partner services including organization optimization, leadership coaching and development, talent planning & management, change management, policy development, workforce planning & employee relations. The successful candidate will develop strong relationships with the corporate functional HR centers of excellence to broker services to meet the needs of the organization to achieve amazing business results. The selected individual must be able to lead cultural change, challenge the status-quo and develop creative solutions to global business challenges.
• Represent the global HR function in providing full-service HR business partner/consulting support to select client groups Partner, advise, and influence management team, through VP-level, on all aspects of people management and leadership. Cultivate strong working relationships with client leadership team and employees
• Gains deep knowledge of corporate business practices, policies, organization structure, roles/responsibilities to fully understand business and industry dynamics
• Drive Talent Management programs throughout client group for optimal adoption and impact
• Establish, monitor and report on KPIs to ensure effectiveness of all HR programs.
• Identify the talent gaps and development needs of the client group, its managers, key individuals, and people in key positions
• Continue to build exceptional HR business partnering capabilities that contribute to company performance and ensures that UKG continues to be a place where great people work
• Undergraduate degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development or related field and/or equivalent experience.
• Minimum of 8+ years of experience in an HRBP leadership role, with a broad depth of experience in organizational design, management coaching, team building, compensation, employee relations, training, and HR program implementation
• Collaborative and customer -focused with ability to develop strong relationships at all levels
• Demonstrated ability to align HR programs to business goals and objectives in a high growth environment
• Proven capabilities in guiding organizations through periods of change
• Experience in the interpretation of people analytics and data to drive business decisions and result.
• Software industry experience preferred
September 24, 2021