The Sr Services Project Manager- Healthcare is responsible for the day-to-day delivery of the UKG product suite. The Project Manager is expected to manage all stages of the implementation life cycle, as well as all project resources.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
•Act as Primary customer liaison for all implementation-related tasks.
•Demonstrated expertise in all facets of Project management lifecycle, including but not limited to, requirements gathering, staff management, budget management, issue and risk mitigation, and status reporting.
• Strong attention to detail as well as the ability to function strategically within the account; proactively look at ‘big picture’ for project/customer short and long-term goals; identify and drive additional revenue opportunities within the account.
•Monitor multiple projects and Project team performance, checking actual performance against planned performance to ensure technical, schedule, and budget goals are met or exceeded.
• Demonstrates an ability to lead Executive level meetings and escalations. Collect inputs and prepare weekly and monthly status reports as required. Explain any deviations from planned budgets and schedules. In addition, prepare and support quarterly management reviews.
•Develop strong customer relationships as ‘trusted advisor’ at all client levels from Executive sponsor to project manager and team. Experience with escalation management.
• 5-10 years of project management work experience required
• Experience in the Healthcare Industry or with Healthcare clients preferred
•PMP certification expected within the first 3 years
• Expertise with the software implementation lifecycle is required, cloud/SAAS experience preferred.
• Experience in Enterprise level project deployments (multi-work stream) is required
• Broad knowledge of labor-management, time and attendance, scheduling, HR / Payroll, ERP, or similar domain product/systems strongly preferred
• Experience managing an implementation team
•Superb written and oral communication skills required (e.g., proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Word). Experience with Microsoft Project. Experienced presentation skills both in-person and remote to large and diverse audiences, including C Level executives.
• Ability to perform multiple tasks ranging from project management to coaching other team members.
• Experience working within a billable utilization model and a fast-paced environment.
• Ability and willingness to travel up to 25% on a regular basis.
•The ideal candidate will be experienced with working remotely and managing remote resources. Located within easy driving distance to a major airport.
July 12, 2021