About the Elevate Program
As the hub for recruiting, developing, and placing top tech talent within the organization, the Indianapolis Tech Center offers Elevate, an extensive 8-12 week technical onboarding program for Project Managers (PM), Solution Consultants (SC), and Technical Consultants (TC). Candidates are drawn from leading universities and trained to problem solve, think innovatively, and deliver an outstanding customer experience.
Elevate provides tools, resources, and skills to prepare the next generation of UKG Global Delivery Services professionals in workforce management and human capital management. To date, nearly 400 UKG consultants and project managers have completed the Elevate training and advanced to new roles with increasing responsibility.
The Global Delivery Services Technical Consultant will work as a part of the software implementation team to support customer’s unique business objectives from a technical perspective. TCs will work closely with the customer and other global delivery services team members (PM / SC) to design and build advanced technical solutions that meet these requirements. Technical Consultants will need to have a comprehensive understanding of the UKG product suite as well as other technologies in order to apply solutions with a consultative approach after onboarding.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
• Collaborate with customers and internal project teams to determine and/or understand technical business requirements
• Configure, integrate, and/or import data into UKG products to meet the business needs of customers
• Provide guidance to customers on best practices and make recommendations related to technical area of responsibility
• Engage in continuous learning to navigate changing business needs and product development
• Establish yourself as a trusted advisor with both internal and external resources
• Participate in Indianapolis Tech Center programs and initiatives
An ideal candidate will possess:
• Technical aptitude and interest in software integrations
• Critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
• Ability to communicate technical concepts to a variety of audiences, remotely or in person
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills to foster collaboration inside and outside the organization; ability to build trusting relationships
• Ability to multitask, adapt, and balance various projects related to different modules in the organization
• Strong leadership skills with the ability to work as part of a project team.
• Drive for innovation and continuous improvement
• Understanding of workforce management (WFM) and human capital management (HCM) environment
• Completion of Bachelor’s degree in business, information systems, informatics, or related field
• Reside within a reasonable commuting distance to Indianapolis, IN
• Willingness to travel up to 25%
• Successful completion of an internship or relevant work experience
• Effectively communicate and present remotely via telephone, video conference, and/or in person
• Basic knowledge and understanding of SaaS and/or workforce management/HCM environment is a plus
• Knowledge of SQL and database management is a plus
Candidates should be located within a commutable distance to the UKG Indianapolis Tech Center - 101 W Washington Street, Indianapolis, IN 46204.
UKG is unable to sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position. All applicants must be eligible to work in the US with no restrictions.
Anticipated Start Date: June 13, 2022Posted On
September 23, 2021