This position is primarily responsible for providing customer support by responding to customer and client inquiries regarding the Upper Hand software; ensuring that the customers needs and concerns are met beyond satisfactorily by performing the following duties.
- Serve as the front line support to ensure that all inbound customer & client requests are quickly addressed in a high quality manner.
- Assist our customers with prompt, friendly and accurate help through any medium or channel
- Troubleshoot reported issues or queries in detail to diagnose and differentiate between product and non-product issues in order to provide accurate, valid and complete information to our customers
- Identify and promote opportunities to guide customers to the best overall solution for them to maximize the value of Upper Hand
- Communicate in an open, engaging and helpful tone
- Tailor communication style and troubleshooting delivery to match knowledge or skill level of customer
- Identify and surface trends of customer or product issues to report to the product team to help improve the user experience
March 29, 2019