Performs Site Surveys for assigned clients regarding IT administrative responsibilities, including recommendations for solutions, upgrades, and project work.
· Maintains specified documentation for all sites they are assigned in the shared knowledgebase.
· Maintains consistent communication with a designated point of contact on all assigned Projects and Installs.
· Ensures firmware is kept up to date on all deployed hardware.
· Participates in a team-focused learning environment by mentoring and training Level 1 Engineer Generalists and Level 2 Engineer Generalists.
· Serves as Level 2 Interface for Level 3 Escalations, as designated by Practice Manager.
· Serves as Level 2 customer service escalation for customers/engineers while responding promptly to meet service level agreements.
· Documents ticket resolution in the ticketing system to account for accurate time worked.
· Works assigned tasks/tickets/projects from the portal.
· Works with partner companies/vendors to deploy, repair, or offer solutions.
· Participates in training opportunities as assigned by Practice Manager.
· Participates in internal or customer-facing meetings as assigned by Practice Manager.
· Participates in the OnCall Rotation as part of the Secondary OnCall positions.Posted On
May 25, 2023