The purpose of the Administrate Assistant is to enhance leadership & organizational capabilities. The Administrative Assistant provides high-level administrative support to the CEO, CSO, and other members of the leadership team as needed.
- Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and editing emails and preparing communications on the executive’s behalf
- From time-to-time, responsible for executives’ personal tasks and errands
- Maintaining comprehensive and accurate corporate records, documents, and reports
- Performing minor accounting and bookkeeping duties.
- Organizing meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders and organizing catering when necessary.
- Welcoming visitors and identifying the purpose of their visit before directing them to the appropriate department.
- Managing the executives’ day-to-day calendars, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters.
- Coordinating travel arrangements and creating trip itineraries.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, and presentation software to prepare reports and/or special projects.
- Assist in corporate event coordination and organization.
- Handles confidential information and communications in a professional manner.
For full job description, visit https://www.vibenomics.com/jobs/administrative-assistant/
To apply, email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line.Posted On
November 18, 2020