The Director of Yield Management & Ad Operations will lead the Advertising Sales Operations function in collaboration with the VP of Advertising Sales in order to advance strategic initiatives. The right fit will possess strong analytical and technical abilities and strive for fast, but carefully thought-out results. Strong leadership and control of the work process from beginning to end is necessary. The job centers around developing new ideas, systems and technology, and also analyzing and improving on old ones. A high level of expertise is expected and the ability to spot and correct errors is important. Work must be completed accurately and quickly, while always focusing on accomplishing the goal.
● Proactively monitor inventory utilization, revenue-oriented KPIs, trends and drivers of programmatic revenue by host networks, locations, placement, audience and type of retail venues.
● Develop optimal demand curve pricing strategies along with guidance from sales management and market feedback.
● Champion yield-management reporting capabilities by working with Ad Operations, Business Analytics to evolve tools needed to grow advertising revenue.
● Partner with management to identify areas of opportunity and suggest tactics to increase revenue through better inventory utilization, improved ad quality or improved demand optimization.
● Oversight of responses to advertising sales proposals, RFP’s aligning pricing strategies with agency and brand expectations
● Actively participate through analytical and technical leadership when testing new advertising partners through programmatic platform strategies.
● Own communication of valuable yield-related metrics across the organization, partnering with the analytics and finance teams to continue effective and accurate revenue tracking of programmatic and direct advertising revenue streams.
● Collaborate with the Director of Business Analytics to develop strategies that leverage data (1st party and 3rd party) to drive value for our customers.
● Serves as a role model for other team members, ensures Vibenomics Core Values are upheld and instilled.
● Oversee growing Advertising Operations team.
● Other duties assigned.
June 26, 2020