Vibenomics is looking for a Production Operations Manager to oversee the Vibenomics “Define-Design-Deploy” production process from creative kickoff to final stages of production delivery and distribution. This individual will work with internal teams, client contacts, and external agencies, brand managers and suppliers to build effective relationships and deliver quality work built to specifications on schedule. In addition, the Production Operations Manager will ensure client brand safety and employ third-party methods to validate creative effectiveness. This individual must comfortably manage a high volume and variety of work with aggressive deadlines.
- Document expectations for Vibenomics needs from clients to audio advertisements.
- Leverage Vibenomics AdOps role as a relationship manager and participant in the meetings for continuity and ancillary information needs i.e. scan down verification or availability.
- Create process and applicable forms for capturing and storing that information for each campaign opportunity.
- Manage the process directly between Vibenomics and creative contacts of the advertiser for writing, producing, reviewing, editing and finalizing the spot.
- Validate compliance with applicable host networks legal obligations and brand safety.
- Consider 3rd party validation of creative effectiveness i.e. ABX Advertising Benchmark Index.
- Hand off final approved version(s) to AdOps for scheduling in ad-servers.
- Archive and organize all information exchanged specific to the client for future reference and recall on subsequent collaborations.
To see full job description, visit https://www.vibenomics.com/jobs/production-operations-manager/
To apply, email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
November 4, 2020