Vibenomics is looking for a sales-minded, self-motivated and collaborative individual to assist our Sales Marketing team as the bridge between the marketing team and our sales organization. The Sales and Marketing Specialist (SMS) serves a crucial role in assisting sales organization in daily operations, generating new prospective leads for hand off to our Sales Account Executives; creating and managing sales reporting in an SSP and Vibenomics software. This person will report to the Sales Operations Manager.
- Assist Sales Account Executives with account management tasks such as data imports, agency project coordination and sales orders to name a few.
- Generate new leads through self-driven prospecting activities within strategic vertical markets (primarily Retail) for Vibenomics Audio Experience Software (AES).
- Assist Sales Operations Manager helping manage audio advertising orders in both a Supply-Side-Platform (SSP) and Salesforce while obtaining copy and creative to execute advertising campaigns.
- Qualify all inbound marketing as well as self-generated leads by confirming the following criteria are met for a warm sales team handoff of qualified prospective opportunities to be made.
- Maintain accurate, timely updates in Salesforce CRM and Marketing Automation systems, recording all relevant lead profile data and activities to ensure accurate list segmentation, marketing campaign attribution, forecasting and pipeline reporting.
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, finance and management on meeting preparation materials, routine reporting and custom dashboards.
- Continually improve processes for advertising revenue, scheduling, reporting and software sales lead development.
- Execute email outreach with goal of booking discovery sessions for our sales organization.
- Maintain current knowledge of key product features and benefits of Vibenomics Audio Experience Software (AES).
- Meet regularly with the Sales Team to align on updates on sales prospects, activities, and priorities.
- Follow internal CRM lead conversion guidelines and workflows.
September 5, 2019