Vibenomics is looking to add a full-time Senior Advertising Account Manager. The right candidate will be a self-starter, and have demonstrated success in advertising sales preferably in a media or tech setting. This candidate will be responsible for specific local, regional and select national accounts/agencies. This role will primarily focus on CPG products sold in an endemic sales environment, but will also have opportunity for growth into Telco and the grocery retail space. Our ideal candidate will have the ability to communicate Vibenomics’ story as the pioneer and industry leader of Audio Out-of-Home Strategy and convert that into national sales campaigns.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with key accounts, allowing us to better understand their goals and metrics of ROI to better execute an advertising campaign to meet those standards
- Raise awareness and understanding of Vibenomic’s advertising and Audio-Out-of-Home strategy
- Work closely with Sales Ops, Marketing, and Programming teams to create successful ad campaigns and build meaningful partnerships with new and current accounts.
- Have experience or willingness to learn Salesforce as a CRM. Must keep transparent records on activity on accounts for pipeline reporting
- Be willing to use lead gen tools to generate new business and agency relationships
- Meet and surpass aggressive advertising revenue goals and show continued progress on assigned accounts, prior to close
- Maintain open communication with the host network for advertising campaigns pending and sold, attend regular meetings to discuss
- Proven ability to leverage social platforms, industry publications and tools provided to prioritize, target and build relationships with identified accounts and roles within the CPG supply chain
Full posting available at www.vibenomics.com/careers. To apply, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use “Senior Advertising Account Manager (Your Name)” as the subject line.Posted On
January 14, 2020