Are you looking for a career that makes an impact? Do you want to work for a fast-growing tech company? Viral Launch is actively searching for Customer Experience Specialists.
We need people that can serve on the front lines to solve our client and account related issues. As a Customer Experience Specialist, you will help drive success in the Amazon Marketplace. You will become an expert on our services, manage client communications, help problem solve issues they are experiencing with our platform and services, and drive client satisfaction. Not only will you be helping some of the top private label brands on Amazon, you'll also frequently serve as the first line of contact with potential clients.
Why is this job important to Viral Launch?
Viral Launch provides premium level services to our clients who sell in the Amazon space. Being a successful seller on Amazon is difficult. It is complex and complicated. From sourcing products, to increasing exposure, to converting potential buyers it takes so much effort in order to be successful. And with the rising levels of competition in every category, success truly requires a team of people. Unfortunately, many sellers are lone individuals or lack the resources and knowledge in order to be successful. That’s where you come in. Utilizing our knowledge and data, you will represent our client partners and navigate them through the jungle that is the Amazon market. This role is crucial to Viral Launch because we are generating true business partner relationships.
Once you are here:
- Engage in training to a level of expertise on all Viral Launch products and services in relation to Amazon sellers in an intentional environment
- Communicate, guide and facilitate a positive experience with our company and platform
- Take a part in defining what a quality customer service relationship looks like and facilitate ongoing relationships with our clients
- Maintain our customer service needs with punctual, valuable, and friendly responses to client issues to ensure customer service levels are attained
- Add insights into Viral Launch customer service and marketing strategies
- Collaborate with the team to discover ways to improve workflow and team practices
- Travel to industry conferences and events to network and gain customer perspective
- Contribute to other assignments as needed
- Previous customer service experience
- Interest and ability to work in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Effective, professional communicator who can educate and motivate clients
If you feel like the following describes you, please apply:
- No matter what industry you find yourself in, your core strength is communicating and making complex ideas simple and tangible; whether through email, phone, presentation, or face-to-face meetings, you’re confident you can get the message across.
- People are your favorite part of any job. You are empathetic, patient, and truly embody a servant heart.
- You set high goals for yourself and achieve them. You’re a natural leader and like to work as part of a team or as an individual contributor.
- You learn quickly and seek new opportunities to learn. You invite criticism because you know it can only make you better.
- You’re very organized, creative, and make things fun for all parties involved in whatever you’re doing at the time.
Viral Launch is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.Posted On
August 22, 2019