Viral Launch is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager- Demand Generation who will be responsible for creating and executing on strategies that drive marketing programs to drive awareness, interest, and purchase for Viral Launch products and services.
- Develop and execute on strategies and tactics to drive customer and revenue growth through the development of lead generation programs, including SEO, SEM, PPC, targeted email, other digital, buy online, traditional, content, etc.
- Develop, test, launch, and measure programs with an effective cadence of customer touches.
- Works with in-house designers to optimize UX across digital channels and viral-launch.com to maximize lead acquisition and demand generation campaigns.
- Develop campaign performance reporting and analyze performance to optimize channels, content, and campaigns.
- Partner with the Inside Sales organization to ensure timely follow-up with leads generated by these campaigns to maximize results.
- Work with the marketing team and cross-functional partners to ensure efforts are accurately reflected and implemented for best results and correct when not.
- Track full funnel marketing metrics and provide recommendations for program and campaign investments based on conversation rates.
- Measure, analyze and report campaign performance and deliver weekly performance results to leadership.
- Manage list segmentation and scoring to deliver more targeted and relevant messaging to improve engagement and ultimately conversion of prospects.
- Manage and expand the capabilities of our Marketing Automation platform.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- 5+ years of marketing experience, with a strong emphasis on demand generation, content creation, pipeline building and lead lifecycle.
- Proven skills in Google, Bing, LinkedIn, Facebook, email and other key demand generation vehicles.
- Understanding of the Amazon selling environment and experience with SAAS products.
- Experience with Marketing Automation and CRM tools (i.e. SalesForce, Pardot, etc).
- A demonstrated history of creating and executing ROI-driven marketing programs.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; the ability to write original content.
- Experience working with multiple priorities, and multiple projects at once.
- Proven experience in developing trusted relationships with sales organizations and the ability to present persuasively to key stakeholders.
- Collaborative, flexible, and open mindset.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism or a related field; MBA preferred
Why work with us?
- Great, competitive pay
- Health Benefits
- SIMPLE IRA with company match
- Opportunities to grow with a quickly growing startup company
- Flexible schedules
- Comfortable and casual environment
Viral Launch is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We are interested in every qualified candidate that is lawfully eligible to work in the United States. However, we are unable to sponsor visas.Posted On
August 22, 2019