We are looking for...
An experienced business development professional to serve as WHIN’s VP of Strategic Partnerships. You will lead the development and expansion of WHIN Alliance — a collection of affiliated agriculture and manufacturing companies receiving WHIN’s services and offerings designed to support and encourage their adoption of internet-enabled technologies in order to reduce costs, increase efficiencies, and optimize their operations. You will lead the development of business relationships and strategic partnerships to help WHIN become sustainable and help maximize WHIN’s impact in the region. This position is full-time and based in Lafayette, IN. You will report to the CEO.
You should be able to...
• Effectively articulate WHIN’s vision, expertly present the WHIN services and offerings and tailor the value proposition to partners’ workflows.
• Drive the full-cycle of a partnership development process, from the initial prospecting, to structuring, negotiating and completing partnerships, to subsequent relationship maintenance.
• Build strong relationships with senior executives of large technology companies as well as small to medium-sized business owners in manufacturing and agriculture in the WHIN region.
• Provide advice on IoT-related business strategies to local manufacturing and agriculture businesses.
• Fluently utilize CRM systems and present business development metrics to the broader team.
• Work well with a team that works out of multiple locations and receive feedback constructively.
You should have...
• Solid technical background related to IoT
• Solid business background in manufacturing and/or agriculture
• Experience in contract negotiations and deal structuring
• A demonstrated ability to develop and grow a network of partners
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
• An advanced engineering/technology degree and/or MBA degree is preferred
You get to...
Work with a hardworking and influential team to lead a community-focused non-profit with an unprecedented opportunity to change Indiana with cutting edge Internet of Things innovation.
February 11, 2019