We believe everyone deserves an amazing experience. This is Walker’s purpose, and we fulfill it by helping our clients collect and use data to craft exceptional experiences for their customers, employees, and others.
Walker is a leading Experience Management (XM) services firm focused on implementing innovative Qualtrics technology solutions, providing end-to-end managed services, and delivering strategic consulting engagements to some of the world’s leading brands.
This opportunity will be on-site at the Walker Corporate office located in Indianapolis, IN.
Perform a variety of tasks related to the accounting and financial operations for the Company.
• Review projects and/or engagements and analyze job costs in ERP system
• Create and maintain ERP system dashboards, key figures and project reporting for managers
• Provide financial consulting services (expense analysis and financial controls)
• Responsible for accounts payable and back-up accounts receivable and payroll
• Prepare and file all property and escheatment, sales and abandoned property taxes for the various states
• Review monthly assigned expense and balance sheet accounts and provide other cost and financial analysis upon request
• Participate in annual audit and prepare required schedules and reconciliations
• Ensure compliance with expense, capital purchase and other financial policies related to areas of responsibility
• Work with outside suppliers including auditors, bank representatives and vendors
• Assist in the planning of the annual budget, providing support to the managers
• Maintain reporting integrity and accounting format of current accounting system while assessing and implementing changes to improve timing and efficiency
• Handle complex processes and play a leadership role in the department by making on-the-spot decisions when necessary.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
• Previous experience with SAP, SAP Business by Design or similar ERP experience (such as Oracle NetSuite)
• Previous experience with project accounting related to a services company
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Knowledge of bookkeeping procedures
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Products
• Excellent communication, analytical and organization skills
• Ability to self-motivate, solve complex issues, and learn new processes
• Strong math aptitude and ability to work accurately with numbers
Walker is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Posted On
September 28, 2021