We believe everyone deserves an amazing experience. This is Walker’s purpose, and we fulfill it by helping our clients collect and use data to craft exceptional experiences for their customers, employees and others.
Walker is a leading Experience Management (XM) services firm focused on implementing innovative Qualtrics technology solutions, providing end-to-end managed services and delivering strategic consulting engagements to some of the world’s leading brands.
Walker is located in Indianapolis, IN. We are open to on-site, hybrid, or remote work locations to meet the varying needs of our team members.
Provide technical and consultative guidance to clients to ensure they can quickly receive value from their Qualtrics products.
• Provide technical expertise with the Qualtrics Platform and various integrations
• Configure and test solutions, assist with survey programming, build dashboards, ticket workflows and platform integrations.
• Ensure projects are completed according to objectives, project plan, scope, budget and timeline
• Work on complex technical implementations both independently and in a team environment
• Communicate solutions back to clients through Zoom and email
• Train clients on specific and new aspects of the Qualtrics Platform and related integrations
• Gather technical requirements and understand timelines and deliverables from assigned client
• Serve as primary point of contact for clients and manage the project to completion
• Work with product and engineering teams to troubleshoot implementations
• Continually adapt and develop in-depth product knowledge and learn new technologies
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Mathematics, Informatics, Psychology, Sociology, or related field or relevant experience
• 3+ years of experience defining programs, writing detailed functional specifications, and delivering projects that meet rapidly evolving business needs
• Previous experience working with Qualtrics preferred
• Previous Customer Experience or Employee Experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally
• Detail oriented and self-motivated
• Ability to establish credibility with technical and non-technical stakeholders
• Strong teamwork, negotiation, and collaboration skills
• Excellent strategic thinking, adaptability, and decision-making skills
• Demonstrated assertiveness and problem-solving abilities
WALKER IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.Posted On
November 9, 2021