We believe everyone deserves an amazing experience. This is Walker’s purpose, and we fulfill it by helping our clients collect and use data to craft exceptional experiences for their customers,
employees, and others.
Walker is a leading Experience Management (XM) services firm focused on implementing innovative Qualtrics technology solutions, providing end-to-end managed services, and
delivering strategic consulting engagements to some of the world’s leading brands.
This position is located in Indianapolis IN and offers a hybrid work location.
Walker is seeking a Talent Acquisition Partner to join our expanding Human Resources team. This role will be responsible for defining and executing on the recruitment strategy for our
growing professional services organization.
• Implement innovative sourcing and recruitment strategies to attract top, diverse talent to meet the current and future needs of the organization
• Partner with Walker’s business leaders to meet current candidate needs and proactively build a strong network of candidates for future needs
• Design, develop and execute recruitment strategies and processes to ensure a world-class candidate experience
• Create a strong presence on various platforms including LinkedIn, social media, job boards and other sites aligned with the Customer Experience (CX) industry
• Work with the HR & Marketing teams to ensure recruitment/employment brand and brand strategy are connected
• Back-up HR team members’ duties as needed
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Understand how critical the recruitment process is to the success of the organization
• Ability to source and find new approaches to discovering the best talent
• Connect and build strong relationships internally and externally
• Passion for finding the right opportunities for candidates and knows the impact it can have on their career and the company
• Excellent organization, documentation, and communication skills
• Ability to establish credibility with technical and non-technical stakeholders
• Strong teamwork, negotiation, and collaboration skills
• Excellent strategic thinking, adaptability, and decision-making skills
• Demonstrated assertiveness and problem-solving abilities
• Able to work hybrid – some days in the office and some days at home each week
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Previous work experience in a professional services company preferred
• 3-5 years of full-lifecycle talent acquisition experience in a progressive, high-growth environment
• Experience partnering, supporting, and recruiting for several business units simultaneously
WALKER IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYERPosted On
November 9, 2021