This job is EXPIRED. Click Here to see similar jobs.
The role of the Web Developer is to implement, test, and maintain WebLink integrated websites to meet client and project needs. The Web Developer works directly with Onboarding Specialists to ensure client expectations are met on each project.
• Create websites from start to finish per project specifications
• Integrate components of WebLink software into each website
• Test and QA each website to ensure proper functionality
• Address client feedback on websites to make updates or fixes as needed
• Implement website management tools, such as Google™ Analytics and Webmaster Tools
• Resolve miscellaneous support tasks as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications
o Proficient with writing well-structured, semantic HTML
o Proficient with styling websites using CSS
o Ability to effectively troubleshoot and provide solutions
o Ability to think critically and creatively to troubleshoot effectively
o Ability to manage time efficiently
o Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
o Experience with Content Management Systems (such as WordPress™, Weebly™, etc.)
o Knowledge of SEO concepts