Work on stuff that matters. Save lives. Deliver drug data products to support the decisions of healthcare professionals in 164 countries and to screen over a billion prescription drug transactions per day.
We are seeking a talented, collaborative, high-energy software professional with extensive technical expertise and a passion for software craftsmanship to help build and test our pricing analytics web applications.
Wolters Kluwer Health's Clinical Effectiveness (CE) organization (www.wolterskluwercdi.com) is a fast-growing and innovation-driven healthcare information technology (HIT) provider working on the front lines of clinical care. Our talented team of physician editors, technologists, and product visionaries collaborate to provide advanced clinical decision support solutions that measurably improve clinical effectiveness by helping healthcare professionals provide optimal care for their patients.
Essential Duties and responsibilities
• Effectively collaborate within a product-focused Scrum agile development team to:
o Deliver world-class healthcare technology products of the highest quality utilizing agile engineering and DevOps practices
o Define, design, estimate, and plan user stories
o Apply technical and customer service skills to solve client problems and assist with high profile product implementations
o Systematically troubleshoot production issues and deliver timely resolutions
o Continuously improve self, team, and the larger organization, as well as the technology products and the processes for delivering and supporting those products.
• 5+ years of overall experience.
• Ability to write high-quality, well-tested code, especially with Java
• Expert at writing automated tests using Selenium, JUnit, BDD, Gherkin
• Experience with manually testing web applications
• Experience with Cross Browser Compatibility testing
• Experience with SQL Server
• Open to working in both Java and C#
• Experience in creating an object-oriented design and applying software patterns
• Experience mentoring other software engineers
• Open to agile engineering practices such as CI/CD, TDD, pair programming, code reviews, etc.
• Experience with REST web services, SaaS solutions, and web applications
• Experience with relational databases
• Ability to collaborate well on a cross-functional team
• Ability to imagine yourself in the customer's shoes
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or IT or equivalent field.
• Experience working with Agile, Lean, and/or Continuous Delivery
• Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, Azure SQL, and Oracle databases
• Knowledge of cloud technology (e.g. Azure, AWS, Docker, or Kubernetes)
• Experience with web UI technologies (e.g. Bootstrap, JQuery, Angular, or React)
• Experience in test framework design and development
• Experience with content and data pipelines
• Experience in a highly-regulated industry
0 -- 10%
Normal office environment.
About Wolters Kluwer
Wolters Kluwer N.V. (AEX: WKL) is a global leader in information services and solutions for professionals in the health, tax and accounting, risk and compliance, finance and legal sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with specialized technology and services.
Wolters Kluwer reported 2018 annual revenues of €4.3 billion. The company, headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands, serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries and employs 19,000 people worldwide.
Wolters Kluwer shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.
For more information about our solutions and organization, visit www.wolterskluwer.com, follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Wolters Kluwer U. S. Corporation and all of its subsidiaries, divisions and customer/business units is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
For any assistance with your application for this job opening, please call the HR Source at (888) 495-4772 or email HRSource@WoltersKluwer.com. TTY is also available at (888) 495-4771.
May 6, 2019