We are a small team of passionate developers who care about what we are building and the people we build it with. We value inclusion and developing the skills of our peers. Our development process is always being refined as we preserve autonomy and flexibility while delivering features to delight our users.
At World Wide Technology (WWT) our vision is to be the best technology solution provider in the world. As a profitable and privately held company we have seen steady growth by focusing on hiring the best people. We strive to build a profitable, growth, company that's also a great place to work. With this as our goal we offer a highly competitive benefits package and opportunities for professional development.
While WWT is headquartered in St. Louis, this team is based out of a coworking office in downtown Indianapolis. Located right on Massachusetts Avenue, we are steps away from some of the best lunch options in downtown Indy. As we work closely with our users in St. Louis, occasional travel to corporate headquarters may be necessary a few times a year.
We are building a core piece of the new automation system for the WWT Advanced Technology Center. As our data centers have experienced explosive growth, we needed a custom solution to track the usage of thousands of assets within them. Our web-based applications give teams in the ATC the visibility and control to deliver the best solutions to our customers.
The Tech Stack
Frontend: Vue.js, Vuex, Sass
Backend: Node.js, PostgreSQL, Express, Sequelize ORM
Both: Github.com, Jest, Jenkins (CI), ESLint
- 1+ years of experience in a technical development role
- Broad development experience with:
- Frontend SPA frameworks such as Vue.js, Angular, or React
- HTML, CSS, CSS preprocessors such as Sass or Less
- API server frameworks (Node.js, Grails, Spring, RoR, etc.)
- Relational databases (PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQL Server, etc.)
- Experience with system design, preferably RESTful web services
- Demonstrated ability and passion for quickly learning new tools, languages, and frameworks
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies
January 28, 2020