Indy has emerged as a thriving city and tech hub, entering into a rare “sweet spot” where a person can get big-time tech careers, desirable housing options that don’t break the budget, short commutes, and top-notch food and entertainment options, all in a close-knit mid-sized city where an individual can make an impact. We’re stepping out of “hidden gem” status. Maybe you should be here too?
- #1 “America’s Sweet Spots: Cities Where Job Opportunity and Housing Affordability Intersect” (LinkedIn & Zillow)
- 1 of 4 U.S. Tech Hubs to Watch in 2018 (VentureBeat)
- #1 Best Place to Live (Fishers, 2017) and #3 Best Place to Live (Carmel, 2018) by Money Magazine
- $7B+ in tech acquisitions/IPO’s in past decade
- #3 Best Cities for Jobs in 2018 (Glassdoor)
- One of Best Cities for Women in Tech (SmartAsset & TechRepublic)
- #6 in 2019 Best Cities for First-Time Home Buyers (Lending Tree)
- Home to HQ or major hub for Salesforce, Eli Lilly & Co., Cummins, GEICO, Raytheon, Angie’s List, Infosys, Genesys, Anthem, Appirio, Jobvite, Carbonite, Kronos, Tangoe, Rolls-Royce, NCAA, and more.
INDIANAPOLIS HAS A PLETHORA OF BIG COMPANY, START-UP, AND REMOTE WORK OPTIONS
Do you have relevant skills and experience in the following fields: engineering, data science, product management, IT, cybersecurity, design, sales, marketing, finance, HR? There’s likely a home for you!
Want a big company making major impacts at a global scale?
Want a fast-paced start-up or scale-up chasing big opportunities?
Want to work remotely from Indy? That’s common and a range of co-working spaces and meetups make it easier.
GIVE US A WEEKEND AND WE’LL ROLL OUT THE RED CARPET FOR YOU
We know contemplating a move can be daunting, but tech community nonprofit TechPoint in collaboration with a host of passionate friends and partners including TMap, have banded together to help make it easier—by providing a red carpet experience this fall!
We’ll start by connecting you to potential employers and then select 25 individuals (with a +1) to visit Indy for an awesome, two-day experience, October 3-5.
- We’ll introduce you to employers like Cummins, Eli Lilly and Company, GEICO, Salesforce and Raytheon.
- We’ll share the best of Indy; from looks at neighborhoods, housing, schools, food and lifestyle amenities, to visits with tech and civic leaders.
- We’ll even make hiring company introductions in advance, to ensure you walk away from the weekend picturing yourself in Indy, complete with a job offer at a thriving tech or tech enabled company.
While our application deadline had passed for this initiative, we you still like to hear from you if you're interested in a move to Indy.