Daniela Cervantes and family at her graduation from Butler University

Opportunity: What Hispanic Heritage Month Means to Me

Hispanic Heritage Month dates back to 1989, but my earliest recollection of the celebration is from 2012. My mom would take us to the Latino Health Fair free clinics for a check-up every year. It wasn’t until I was in high school that I learned Hispanic Heritage Month was a celebration greater than a free […]
VC Speed Dating

September VC Collaboration Events a Big Win for Indiana Tech 

Collaboration is one of Indiana’s super powers, and it was on full display this year for the return of in-person investor meetings hosted by TechPoint with assistance from Venture Club of Indiana and the Next Level Fund. By coming together with our similar missions and events over three days in September, we created a larger […]
Launch Mission41K

Launch Mission41K kickoff conference will help employers create new tech hiring pathways

One-day event serves as official launch of effort to create 41K new Indiana tech jobs  TechPoint will host a one-day kickoff conference — Launch Mission41K — where it will work with up to 250 early adopters of the organization’s new Mission41K movement: a plan to grow the state’s tech workforce by 41,000 by 2030 and […]

Unique Internship Program Opens Opportunities for STEM Students with Disabilities 

Finding valuable summer internship experiences in STEM career fields can be difficult for students during their first two years of college.  The challenges are compounded for students with physical disabilities. However, they didn’t stop four Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology students from getting paid opportunities this summer with Eli Lilly & Company, Cummins Inc., Eskenazi Health, and […]

TechPoint Announces 2022 Class of Tech 25 Winners 

TechPoint, the nonprofit, industry-led growth accelerator for Indiana’s tech ecosystem, has announced the Tech 25 Class of 2022.  Now in its eighth year, the Tech 25 Awards honor a prestigious selection of twenty-five individuals who are critical and exceptional performers helping to grow Indiana’s tech and tech-enabled companies, but who—not being the CEO or other top executive—don’t get […]