TechPoint Names New Executive Committee to Board of Directors
Leaders from Infosys and Jobvite have joined the TechPoint executive committee members and changes to the overall Board of Directors have also been made to reflect 2020 membership.
The 2020 executive committee includes:
- Sherry Aaholm, chair of TechPoint board and vice president and chief information officer, Cummins;
- Scott Dorsey, managing partner, High Alpha and former co-founder/CEO of ExactTarget;
- Richard Cardwell, vice president and head of Midwest Region, Infosys;
- Mary Kay Huse, COO, Salesforce Marketing Cloud;
- Aman Brar, CEO, Jobvite;
- David Johnson, president and CEO, Central Indiana Corporate Partnership (CICP); and
- Mike Langellier, president and CEO, TechPoint.
“This executive committee represents respected leaders of Fortune 500’s to startups across the spectrum of tech product, tech service, and tech enabled companies,” Mike said. “Most importantly, they’re passionate about our community and the vision of making this one of the country’s next great tech ecosystems. I’m grateful to have them working so closely on the important work we do, particularly in these challenging times.”
TechPoint’s membership consists of Indiana’s largest tech employers, most high-potential scale-ups, most important universities, and most innovative technology and talent developers. The TechPoint board is composed of executives from each of those organizations.
The executive committee represents the board and tech community in matters of strategic direction and governance. See the entire 2020 advisory board roster at: techpoint.org/board.