Meet the Digital Transformation of the Year Nominees for the ‘Best in Tech’ 2023 Mira Awards
Recognizing corporate teams that are driving digital adoption
As technology forces all sectors of business to innovate, it’s up to companies to stay ahead of the curve and also adopt technology that will help their organizations grow and thrive.
The Digital Transformation Award is focused on corporate teams that are driving digital adoption, recognizing the pervasiveness of technology and its oversized role in an organization’s success regardless of the business. This year’s nominees are leveraging technology successfully to drive results in their organizations.
Whether it be converting paper documents to cloud-based solutions, reimagining the customer experience, or transforming a mindset and culture, our nominees are pushing the tech landscape. One nominee is pushing the envelope in healthtech by redefining the customer portal experience, moving beyond online forms and expanding traditional office visits. Another nominee quickly pivoted their traditional printing business to meet the changing needs of web and cloud-based yearbook experiences.
This year’s nominees include:
- FormAssembly, Bloomington, Ind. — FormAssembly is a leading enterprise data collection platform that boasts a security-heavy framework and powerful integrations with business platforms like Salesforce, PayPal, and Stripe.
- Herff Jones, Indianapolis, Ind. — Herff Jones has a mission to inspire young people and elevate their student experience with their yearbook product, capturing the excitement of the academic experience in an unforgettable way.
- IU Health, Indianapolis, Ind. — Indiana University Health is Indiana’s most comprehensive health system with 16 hospitals and over 300 primary and specialty care offices.
- Junior Achievement of Central Indiana, Indianapolis, Ind. — JACI partnered with tech leaders to convert some of our most impactful in-person only programs to offer a virtual option. Thousands of Central IN students will be impacted each year!
- MISO Partners with Academia using Azure Machine Learning PaaS, Carmel, Ind. — MISO’s paramount responsibility is the reliable operations of the power system – ensuring homes, businesses, and communities have the electricity they need every minute of every day.
- Modular Devices, Indianapolis, Ind. — Modular Devices is changing how organizations think about building by providing cutting-edge, pre-engineered, turnkey solutions that enable physicians to save lives.
- Onebridge, Indianapolis, Ind. — A full-service technology solutions consulting firm bridging the capabilities gap for businesses by providing a blended delivery model which integrates the right mix of technical expertise, industry experience, and team resources.
- Parkview Digital Health, Fort Wayne, Ind. — Parkview Health continues to advance personalized healthcare by creating new models of care delivery that are convenient, efficient, and tailored to the needs and location of each person.
- System Scale & Growth Heroes – From DOS to the Cloud, Indianapolis, Ind. — Growth Heroes are experts in scalability and profit growth through digital transformation with Salesforce.com. System Scale is an employee-owned leader in industrial weights and measures.
- Verility, Maxwell, Ind. — Verility, Inc. is a global platform providing fertility analysis products that enable livestock producers and breeders the ability to accelerate reproductive performance.
- iXplore, Indianapolis, Ind. — iXplore works with organizations to amplify marketing, sales, and recruiting through the power of immersive technology, bringing your story to life through virtual reality, touch interaction, and other emerging immersive technologies.
The 2023 Mira Award winners will be announced during our in-person gala at the JW Marriott during the 24th gala on Saturday, April 22, with presenting sponsors Indiana Economic Development Corporation, Salesforce and UKG.
Get more information about the 2023 Mira Awards and join us on April 22 for the unveiling of the “Best of Tech” Mira Award winner for Digital Transformation Award!