Meet the Exceptional Employer of the Year Nominees for the ‘Best in Tech’ 2023 Mira Awards
Celebrating tech companies that are doing an exceptional job of hiring and developing talent, cultivating workplace culture, and increasing diversity
Traditional benefits won’t cut it anymore; if you want to attract the best talent in tech, it’s imperative to cultivate a positive, engaging culture that empowers teams and drives collaboration.
The Exceptional Employer Award celebrates tech companies that are doing an exceptional job developing talent, cultivating workspaces and workplace culture, and positively impacting the community. This also includes employers who are advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion in their organizations, creating employment and development pathways to all individuals.
Creating a great work environment is no easy feat. Whether it’s providing easy access to all leadership, fostering a culture of professional development, or ensuring all team members have access to the resources they need, our nominees are leading the pack in delivering an exceptional employee experience.
This year’s nominees include:
- Alleo, Carmel, Ind. — Alleo is a browser-based interactive digital canvas serving as the single destination for creating custom hybrid collaboration and presentation experiences.
- Atrium, Indianapolis, Ind. — Atrium’s dedication and passion for the tech ecosystem in Indiana includes having a local team helming major internal initiatives and customer projects, as well as a growing college hire program.
- BLASTmedia, Indianapolis, Ind. — After a year of formidable growth, BLASTmedia spent 2022 maximizing continuing education, improving mental health initiatives and creating an inclusive environment for all.
- Celigo, Fishers, Ind. — At Celigo, we are passionate about automating business processes. Our mission is to make automation as simple as possible by enabling anyone in the enterprise to build or deploy integrations.
- CNO Financial, Carmel, Ind. — CNO Financial Group, Inc secures the future of middle-income America. Headquartered in Carmel, IN, CNO provides life & health insurance, annuities, financial services, & workforce benefits solutions.
- eimagine technology group, Indianapolis, Ind. — eimagine technology group (eimagine) is a full-service consulting firm that helps clients create business value through IT solutions.
- Five Star Technology Solutions, Jeffersonville, Ind. — At Five Star Technology Solutions, we are K-12 Education Experts in Managed Services, Data Analytics, and Professional Development.
- Gener8tor, Indianapolis, Ind. — gener8tor has taken clear steps to foster a workplace culture where all employees feel welcomed, have access to the professional development they need, and are empowered to innovate.
- Mesh Systems, Carmel, Ind. — Mesh Systems is an Internet of Things Solution Provider focused on connecting products for companies across the globe with deep expertise in hardware, software, and cloud-based business applications.
- Qualifi, Indianapolis, Ind. — Qualifi is the phone screening platform for high-volume hiring. Using Qualifi, Hiring Teams interview hundreds of candidates in minutes and can offer the top candidates before their competition.
- Trava Security, Indianapolis, Ind. — By integrating assessment, mitigation, and insurance into one, convenient cyber risk management platform, Trava enables business owners and IT professionals to operate secure, productive businesses without fear of interruption or loss caused by cyber incidents.
- WSI Technologies, Indianapolis, Ind. — WSI provides public sector-focused technology solutions to those who protect and uphold our communities, including law enforcement, fire, city management, child advocacy and judicial agencies.
The 2023 Mira Award winners will be announced during our in-person gala at the JW Marriott during the 24th gala on Saturday, April 22, with presenting sponsors Indiana Economic Development Corporation, Salesforce and UKG.
Get more information about the 2023 Mira Awards and join us on April 22 for the unveiling of the “Best of Tech” Mira Award winner for Exceptional Employer Award!