Meet the Product Launch of the Year Nominees for the 2023 ‘Best of Tech’ Mira Awards
Focused on digital product adoption, go-to-market success and rapid customer adoption
Building a successful product—and coming up with product innovation—that creates value and works is harder than it sounds. Every product launch is a risk, but the Indiana tech scene has cultivated an environment of digital innovation that has led to some of the most interesting technology in the nation.
The Product Launch of the Year award is focused on companies who saw successful digital product adoption, go-to market success and rapid customer adoption with their products. These products are not only viable, but they’re driving amazing growth for tech companies and impact for those they serve.
Our nominees are the best of the best at creating and launching successful products. For instance, one nominee successfully created a healthcare worker platform, allowing the healthcare industry flexibility and availability for new positions. One nominee has effectively built tools for remote work and collaboration, while another created a platform to reduce manual entries and streamlining the medical process, ultimately reducing the burden for administrators and accelerating the speed to therapy for patients.
This year’s nominees include:
- Alleo, Carmel, Ind. — Alleo is a browser-based interactive digital canvas serving as the single destination for creating custom hybrid collaboration and presentation experiences.
- Holder, Indianapolis, Ind. — Holder is a CRM and marketing automation platform for NFT projects and web3 communities.
- MyShyft, Indianapolis, Ind. — MyShyft modernized and transformed on-demand health care staffing by pairing a simple and easy-to-use app with our reliable pool of health care workers.
- OneCause, Indianapolis, Ind. — OneCause is committed to helping nonprofit organizations amplify their message and raise more funds with easy-to-use online and event fundraising solutions.
- RxLightning, Greenville, Ind. — The RxLightning platform is a single solution that simplifies, streamlines and automates the complex manual process of specialty medication enrollment across manufacturers, hubs and specialty pharmacies
- The Juice, Indianapolis, Ind. — Get all the marketing and sales ebooks, guides, reports, and podcasts you need for YOUR role, in one platform, without the annoying forms.
- Yourco, Indianapolis, Ind. — Yourco establishes an internal communication infrastructure for businesses in blue-collar industries all over North America.
The 2023 Mira Award winners will be announced during our in-person gala at the JW Marriott during the 24th gala on Saturday, April 22, with presenting sponsors UKG, Salesforce and Indiana Economic Development Corporation.
Get more information about the 2023 Mira Awards and join us on April 22 for the unveiling of the “Best of Tech” Mira Award winner for Product Launch!