Meet the Scale-Up of the Year Nominees for the ‘Best in Tech’ 2023 Mira Awards
Celebrating high-growth, innovation-driven businesses that provide technology products or services (or highly-tech-enabled businesses
The Scale-up of the Year award celebrates high-growth, innovation-driven businesses that provide technology products or services (or highly tech-enabled businesses). They may be bootstrapped or venture-funded, but all of these emerging companies have built traction beyond the startup stage.
This year’s nominees are no exception to what it takes to take it to the next level. One nominee reported an impressive growth rate of 337% in four years, becoming a leading provider of IoT. Another created higher data accuracy in the accounting sector, and one nominee created a high-demand healthcare scheduling platform that went from having less than 25 clients to over 200 in two years. A safety and compliance nominee gained clients such as NASA and Harvard. This year’s nominees are proving their work is the cream of the crop.
This year’s nominees include:
- ConverSight, Indianapolis, Ind. — ConverSight is a SaaS B2B startup located in Indianapolis’ 16 Tech Innovation Hub, using Natural Language Processing and machine learning to converge the distance between humans and machines.
- Decimal, Middletown, Del. — Decimal is on a mission to solve accounting operations for small and mid-sized businesses. With an operations-first mentality, Decimal is redefining how companies handle bookkeeping.
- Mesh Systems, Carmel, Ind. — Mesh Systems is an Internet of Things Solution Provider focused on connecting products for companies across the globe with deep expertise in hardware, software, and cloud-based business applications.
- Modular Devices, Indianapolis, Ind. — Modular Devices is changing how organizations think about building by providing cutting-edge, pre-engineered, turnkey solutions that enable physicians to save lives.
- MyShyft, Indianapolis, Ind. — MyShyft modernized and transformed on-demand health care staffing by pairing a simple and easy-to-use app with our reliable pool of health care workers.
- OneCause, Indianapolis, Ind. — OneCause is committed to helping nonprofit organizations amplify their message and raise more funds with easy-to-use online and event fundraising solutions.
- Sonicu, Greenfield, Ind. — Sonicu has established itself as a national leader in temperature and environmental monitoring for healthcare and life science customers, including every pharmacy at IU Health.
- Zylo, Indianapolis, Ind. — Zylo is the enterprise leader in SaaS Management, empowering companies to manage, measure and maximize the value of their SaaS.
The 2023 Mira Award winners will be announced during our in-person gala at the JW Marriott during the 24th gala on Saturday, April 22, with presenting sponsors Indiana Economic Development Corporation, Salesforce and UKG.
Get more information about the 2023 Mira Awards and join us on April 22 for the unveiling of the “Best of Tech” Mira Award winner for Scale-Up of the Year Award!