Meet the Service Partner of the Year Award Nominees for the 2022 ‘Best of Tech’ Mira Awards
Celebrating exceptional work by professional services firms or internal teams who created the year’s best solutions.
Behind every innovative idea is an integral support system to ensure a vision is executed. We know the people and businesses that keep those great ideas afloat aren’t always the ones who get credit for their part in sustaining the Hoosier tech ecosystem, and that’s why we created an award to recognize partners in success.
The Service Partner of the Year award celebrates exceptional work by professional services firms or internal teams who created the year’s best solutions, which are defined as the development of tech products or other professional services for a tech company. Services may be related to IT/cyber, design/branding, marketing/PR, legal/accounting, consulting, data science or other.
Running a business is hard, especially when you’re still growing or raising capital. Fortunately, the 2022 class for Service Partner of the Year nominees know what it takes when it comes to exceeding what a true partnership embodies. These nominees are driving the Hoosier tech industry with services to ensure every startup can make it to scale up; this includes expertly curated strategic financial services all within an individual’s budget, top quality benefits and equity offerings from a human-centered PEO partner, easy SaaS management and optimization all in a user-friendly platform, adding digital transformation to old processes allowing better outcomes for employees and patrons alike, and beyond. These service providers take on projects so that innovators and tech companies can focus on what they do best.
The 2021 Service Partner of the Year winner, Pier Group, LLC, was tasked by Indiana University to create and support WiFi “hot spots” all across the Bloomington area amidst the pandemic to ensure all students could safely and securely access free internet. They took on the challenge and were wildly successful.. Since winning, they have been nationally recognized for their efforts by CRN, not only as a fast-growth solution provider, but also as a woman-owned business. Congratulations to Pier Group!
This year’s steadfast, support nominees are:
- Elanco (Greenfield, Ind.) — Rebuilding IT from the ground up while laying the foundation for digital transformation; and achieving all this in 18 months during a pandemic, when industry experts said it’s impossible!
- FullStack (Indianapolis, Ind.)— FullStack empowers startups/scaleups in the midwest to benchmark their benefits and equity offerings to top talent to provide a competitive, human-centered employee experience.
- Fusion Alliance (Indianapolis, Ind.) — Fusion’s expertise in data science and emerging technologies enabled PRECISIONxtract’s rapid scale-up of ground-breaking healthcare market access solutions.
- GhostRanch Communications (Zionsville, Ind.) — GhostRanch Communications is the presentation studio dedicated to better aligning Marketing and Sales teams with dedicated storytelling asset design – delivered on brand, and on time, since 2015.
- High Alpha Innovation (Indianapolis, Ind.) — High Alpha Innovation partners with the world’s leading organizations and entrepreneurs to innovate through startup creation.
- Innovatemap (Indianapolis, Ind.) — Innovatemap is a digital product agency. We are a team of experts in digital product research, branding, marketing, and design.
- LiftBridge CXO (Fishers, Ind.) — LiftBridge CXO created a package of strategic financial services tailored to fit the needs and budget of early stage and growth tech companies to drive success for their clients.
- Resultant (formerly KSM Consulting) (Indianapolis, Ind.) —Resultant, formerly KSM Consulting, is a modern consulting firm focused on data analytics, technology, and digital transformation on a mission to help our clients, coworkers, and communities thrive.
- Revelant Technologies (Indianapolis, Ind.) —RevTech360 (formerly Revelant Technologies) delivers industry leading digital transformation solutions, exclusively using MuleSoft and Salesforce.
- Zotec Partners (Carmel, Ind.) —Zotec Partners is a leader in technology-enabled and data-driven healthcare revenue cycle management solutions to enhance financial experiences for providers and patients.
- Zylo (Indianapolis, Ind.) —Zylo is the world’s leading SaaS management and optimization platform that enables companies to organize, optimize, and orchestrate SaaS
“The Mira Awards gala is not only the biggest tech event in the state, it’s also the barometer of Indiana’s tech industry growth, strength, and dynamism,” said Mike Langellier, president and CEO of TechPoint. “The robustness of this year’s class of nominees bodes well for our tech community’s future, and we’re excited to finally, hopefully, celebrate together in person after two years of remote galas during the pandemic.”
The 2022 Mira Award winners will be announced during TechPoint’s in-person gala at the JW Marriott on Saturday, April 23, with presenting sponsor Salesforce. This will be the first in-person gala held since 2019, before the COVID pandemic.
Get more information about the 2022 Mira Awards and join us on April 23 for the unveiling of the “Best of Tech” Mira Award winner for the Service Partner of the Year!