Meet the Service Partner of the Year Nominees for the ‘Best in Tech’ 2023 Mira Awards
Celebrating exceptional work by professional services firms or internal teams who created the year’s best solutions.
Behind every great tech company are the different teams who support the organizational goals. Internal teams and service partners provide significant support for key business functions to ensure the business is successful.
The Service Partner of the Year award celebrates exceptional work by professional services firms or internal teams who created the year’s best solutions, which are defined as the development of tech products or other professional services for a tech company. Services may be related to IT/cyber, design/branding, marketing/PR, legal/accounting, consulting, data science, or others. This category recognizes those unsung heroes who support the Indiana tech ecosystem. Their support is critical to helping tech organizations thrive and grow.
This year’s nominees include:
- Atrium, Indianapolis, Ind. — Atrium has helped numerous organizations achieve business transformation through data-driven consulting and implementation services with expertise across Salesforce, Snowflake and Tableau.
- BCforward, Indianapolis, Ind. — BCforward is a global IT consulting and workforce solutions firm that transforms the future of business forward with the power of people and technology.
- CleanSlate Technology Group, Carmel, Ind. — CleanSlate has been a trusted partner for over 2 decades helping companies adopt cloud solutions and modernize legacy systems to accelerate innovation and drive business growth.
- Fullstack, Indianapolis, Ind. — FullStack has been providing turnkey HR services for technology companies since 2017.
- Glassboard, Indianapolis, Ind. — Glassboard is a product development firm that exists to improve the world around us. We serve the most ambitious companies by designing, developing and bringing meaningful hardware products to life.
- Impact Networking, Indianapolis, Ind. — Enterprise-level processes, technology and strategy for small and medium businesses.
- Indiana Executive Council on Cybersecurity, Indianapolis, Ind. — The Indiana Executive Council on Cybersecurity is a first-of-its-kind organization responsible for creating the cybersecurity policies and initiatives on behalf of all Hoosiers.
- Kainos Software, Indianapolis, Ind. — Kainos provides digital technology solutions and Workday HR and Finance transformations that help organizations and their people work smarter, faster, better.
- KPIT Technologies, Columbus, Ind. — KPIT Technologies is a technology services company in Automotive Electronics and software.
- My IT Indy, Plainfield, Ind. — My IT Indy has worked to remove the barriers for small businesses to work with an IT Service Provider. We protect your business and help you use tech as your differentiator.
- Recruiting Experiences, Fishers, Ind. — Recruiting Experiences delivers positive experiences to candidates, clients and recruiters. Founded in May 2021, we are changing the way startup and scaleup tech companies are finding top talent.
- Reveal Risk, Carmel, Ind. —Reveal Risk revolutionized cybersecurity advisory through depth and diversity of experience, streamlined cyber programs and process support while maintaining technology-agnostic independence.
- Trava Security, Indianapolis, Ind. — Trava exists to protect small and midsize businesses from the potential damage of cyber threats.
The 2023 Mira Award winners will be announced during our in-person gala at the JW Marriott during the 24th gala on Saturday, April 22, with presenting sponsors UKG, Salesforce and Indiana Economic Development Corporation.
Get more information about the 2023 Mira Awards and join us on April 22 for the unveiling of the “Best of Tech” Mira Award winner for Service Partner of the year!