Meet the Startup of the Year Nominees for the ‘Best in Tech’ 2023 Mira Awards
New companies that have shown the greatest development, market traction and have the most promising potential for success including impressive year-over-year growth, company performance and management team
Making successful strides within the initial phases of business is crucial in the tech industry. The Startup of the Year award recognizes new companies (five years old or younger) with in-market tech products or services that have shown the greatest development based on growth and impact and have the most promising potential for success. These trailblazing companies demonstrate the creative, strategic and innovative spirit of Indiana’s technology community.
Our nominees prove that startups can thrive, no matter the sector of tech. From martech to AI to security, our Startup of the Year nominees have developed technology that solves real-world problems and creates value for organizations across the world.
This year’s nominees include:
- Alleo, Carmel, Ind. — Alleo is a browser-based interactive digital canvas serving as the single destination for creating custom hybrid collaboration and presentation experiences.
- DeliverEnd, Indianapolis, Ind. — Our mission is to eliminate the risks associated with buying and selling on online consumer-to-consumer marketplaces by using pre-screened drivers to pick-up and deliver purchased items and managing the financial transaction.
- Demandwell, Indiananpolis, Ind. — Demandwell is revolutionizing the SEO industry by enabling B2B SaaS marketers to unlock the potential of organic search, and turn it into their most reliable, repeatable source of revenue.
- Flamel AI, Inc., Bloomington, Ind. — Flamel AI is revolutionizing how businesses create their marketing content. With generative AI, content creation now takes seconds instead of hours.
- Holder, Indianapolis, Ind. — Holder is a CRM and marketing automation platform for NFT projects and web3 communities. Holder powers customer data for the tokenized world.
- Ixana, West Lafayette, Ind. — Ixana (ixana.ai) is developing silicon chips for high-speed human-computer interactions that augment you with real-time Artificial Intelligence (AI).
- Liftify, Zionsville, Ind. — Liftify has revolutionized how local businesses get feedback and reach prospective customers by creating a streamlined solution for businesses to consistently get online reviews from their customers.
- Qualifi, Indianapolis, Ind. — Qualifi is the phone screening platform for high-volume hiring. Using Qualifi, Hiring Teams interview hundreds of candidates in minutes and can offer the top candidates before their competition.
- ShipSigma, Indianapolis, Ind. — ShipSigma is an analytics, contract analysis & negotiation solution that helps customers ensure they are receiving the lowest parcel shipping costs without having to change carriers or service levels.
- The Engineered Innovation Group, Indianapolis, Ind. — The Engineered Innovation Group helps organizations create new and meaningfully useful products and services.
- Trava Security, Indianapolis, Ind. —Trava exists to protect small and midsize businesses from the potential damage of cyber threats. By integrating assessment, mitigation, and insurance into one, convenient cyber risk management platform, Trava enables business owners and IT professionals to operate secure, productive businesses without fear of interruption or loss caused by cyber incidents.
- Yourco, Indianapolis, Ind. — Trusted by small businesses and Fortune 500 enterprises, Yourco establishes an internal communication infrastructure for businesses in blue-collar industries all over North America.
The 2023 Mira Award winners will be announced during our in-person gala at the JW Marriot during the 24th gala on Saturday, April 22, with presenting sponsors Indiana Economic Development Corporation, Salesforce and UKG.Get more information about the 2023 Mira Awards and join us on April 22 for the unveiling of the “Best of Tech” Mira Award winner for Startup of the Year!