Meet the Tech Team of the Year Nominees for the 2023 ‘Best of Tech’ Mira Awards
Recognizing small teams within companies or service providers that have achieved a significant milestone.
Having a great product or service only gets you so far. In order to be successful, tech companies must have great people who believe in the work they’re doing and have the talent to execute the vision.
The Tech Team of the Year award recognizes small teams within companies or service providers that have achieved a significant milestone in product development, design, discovery, engineering, company advancement or other through demonstrated problem-solving and/or innovation with measured outcomes. These nominees greatly impact the companies they work for and ultimately the clients they serve.
One of our nominees defined a market problem, created the solution and developed a production-grade HITRUST-certified SaaS product and platform alongside the company launch, all within 10 months. Another nominee set the bar for better serving customers , collaborating more effectively across functions and geographies to improve the employee experience, leading to lower costs to enable investment in innovation and growth and providing the foundation to continue the digital transformation journey. One nominee grew from 300 properties to over 1,150 properties in just three months. Across the board, these nominees are driving bottom-line results for their organizations.
This year’s nominees include:
- 3Aware, Indianapolis, Ind. — 3Aware delivers real-world patient health data and AI to provide data Access, Analysis and Alerts for medical device manufacturers to ensure safe and effective devices on the market.
- Elanco IT, Greenfield, Ind. — After Elanco’s acquisition of Bayer Animal Health, Project Mustang was started as the next phase to unleash the full power of our combined organization as a global animal health leader.
- Five Star Technology Solutions, Jeffersonville, Ind. — Five Star Technology Solutions are K-12 education experts in managed services, data analytics and professional development.
- hc1, Indianapolis, Ind. — hc1 is the leader in revealing real-time insights and risk signals from complex lab data, empowering labs to optimize operations and inform testing and treatment decisions for millions of patients.
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Indianapolis, Ind. — The IMS team expanded its proprietary ticket sales platform to two new tracks in 2022, while also supporting the largest Indy 500 since 2016 and the busiest IMS event calendar ever.
- Parkview Digital Health Team, Fort Wayne, Ind. — Parkview’s Digital Health team has helped orchestrate a rapid evolution in care delivery in NW Indiana, improving patient experiences, shifting the existing culture, and creating new connections.
- Pinecone, Carmel, Ind. — Pinecone is the Financial Advisor’s Total Practice Solution: Optimize and Grow with our Business Building Blueprint, Sales Success Series & Total Tech Toolkit. The Advisor’s Silent Partner in Success.
- Preventia, Indianapolis, Ind. — Preventia is re-imagining the healthcare continuum through the Coach Approach. Our powerful tech platform makes it easier to connect with care providers that manage habit, behavior, and mental health.
- Purdue University EASI RIDER Team, West Lafayette, Ind. — EASI RIDER is a seamless accessible mobility solution for riders with disabilities in autonomous vehicles.
- Realync, Carmel, Ind. — Realync is a multifamily video engagement platform unlocking authentic experiences that connect and convert across the entire renter lifecycle.
- Recruit Rooster, Indianapolis, Ind. — Recruit Rooster’s products help people teams reach their hiring goals and diversity targets with innovative talent acquisition technology that meets the challenges and demands facing HR leaders today.
- State of Indiana, Bureau of Developmental Disabilities Services, Systems Consolidation Project Team (Indianapolis)
- State of Indiana, Department of Child Services IT, Indianapolis, Ind. — Indiana BDDS administers programs that support children and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities to live their best life through community supports and residential options.
- Trava Security, Indianapolis, Ind. — Trava enables business owners and IT professionals to operate secure, productive businesses without fear of interruption or loss caused by cyber incidents.
The 2023 Mira Award winners will be announced during our in-person gala at the JW Marriott during the 24th gala on Saturday, April 22, with presenting sponsors UKG, Salesforce and Indiana Economic Development Corporation.
Get more information about the 2023 Mira Awards and join us on April 22 for the unveiling of the “Best of Tech” Mira Award winner for Tech Team of the Year!