TechPoint, the growth initiative for Indiana’s tech ecosystem, is recognizing Indiana’s tech builders with the announcement of the second annual Tech 25 Class of 2016.
The Tech 25 is a prestigious selection of twenty-five individuals who are critical and exceptional performers helping to grow our community’s tech and tech-enabled companies, but who — not being the CEO or other top executives — don’t get celebrated publicly as often as they deserve.
Tech 25 winners represent a wide range of roles within tech companies, such as software developers, financial analysts, marketing directors and product managers. Executives could only nominate one team member for the Tech 25 Class of 2016, and a total of 57 Indiana technology companies participated in the nomination process this year.
Winners were selected from three main role categories, reinforcing the core roles that building product and building revenue play: 10 in tech product/R&D, 8 in sales/marketing, and 7 in “other.” In addition to being star performers at their companies, winners are committed team players who build others up through mentoring, volunteering and positive example and are committed to contributing to the broader tech community.
The Tech 25 Class of 2016 will be showcased and celebrated during a special, invite-only event at The Crane Bay in downtown Indianapolis at 5:00 p.m. on Friday, August 5, 2016. This unique event will be held prior to TechPoint’s second annual League of Xtraordinary Programmers, a tech-discovery party held during Indy’s Gen Con convention, which is open to the public.
Companies have the opportunity to support their Tech 25 winner on site at the event through an Award Winner Employer Package. Contact Lauren Petersen, community activation manager for TechPoint at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 260-273-1855 for more information.
The Tech 25 Class of 2016 is as follows:
Product/Software Development (10)
- Grant Dawson, VP, Information Technology at T2 Systems
- Brian Deyo, Head of Employee Engagement Research at Bluebridge
- Andy Falkenstein, Director of Product Management at Geofeedia
- Ryan Feiock, Manager, Tech Solutions at PAN
- Tyler Foxworthy, Chief Scientist at DemandJump
- Adam Gillaspie, Director of Development at PactSafe
- Corey Kime, Director of Client Experience at Lesson.ly
- Dan Rigsby, Principal Software Architect at Angie’s List
- Ian Runyon, Director of Solutions at MOBI
- Noelle Webster-Milam, Lead Experience Architect at SEP, Inc.
Marketing & Sales (8)
- Nick Badgett, Senior Director, Global Marketing at Return Path
- Jill Casey, Marketing Manager at Renaissance Electronic Services
- Dave Duke, VP Customer Success at Sigstr
- Kristen Hamerstadt, Director of Marketing at SmarterHQ
- Michael Moskalick, Sales Manager at Cimcor, Inc
- Alex Smith, VP of Sales at SteadyServ Technologies
- Jessica Stephenson, VP of Marketing & Talent at ExactHire
- Ashley Walsh, Director of Marketing at Formstack
- Christian Beck, Principal Design Partner at Innovatemap
- Samantha Haddad-Foster, Director of Talent at TinderBox
- John Henry, Manager, Customer Development at Vennli
- Adam Hoeksema, Director, Loan Programs at Flagship Enterprise Center
- Josh Knox, Service Delivery Manager at Diverse Tech Services
- Amy Oviedo, VP People Operations at Kinney Group
- Steve Pruden, VP of Strategy & Partnerships at Appirio
Biographies and photos of the Tech 25 Class of 2016 are available at techpoint.org.
A media kit including logos, badges, banner ads and the press release are included an approved for use by winners and their respective companies. Please contact Lauren Petersen, community activation manager for TechPoint at email@example.com or call her at 260-273-1855 if you have questions about the use of art or the Tech 25 name, and please share with her the places you use these provided materials.