Become an investor in the growth of Indiana's tech, innovation and entrepreneurial ecosystem.
There are four main ways that an organization can formally get involved with TechPoint: membership, sponsorship, partnership, and as an employer in our talent programs. It is common for any organization to simultaneously be 2-3 of these.
Tech companies, tech-enabled companies, or universities who want to be part of TechPoint and the tech community.
Mission-aligned strategic funders (like foundations or government entities) investing in our programs to scale their impact.
Service providers or companies who want to support our work while also getting more visible and connected.
Employers who want to hire from TechPoint talent programs.
Membership is tiered by revenue or employees to make it accessible to organizations of all sizes. Our members, sponsors, and hiring companies range from huge global corporations to small emerging scale-up companies to universities and service providers.Contact us to learn more
WHY BECOME A MEMBER OR SPONSOR
Attract great talent.
Attracting and retaining highly-skilled tech and business talent is critical for growing your product, your brand, and your footprint.
Amplify and enhance your employer brand.
Amplifying your brand through our local and national media outreach can increase your potential to hire future talent, acquire customers and capital, and be a leader in your market industry.
Make connections and engage with the community.
TechPoint hosts and co-hosts over 30 events and programs annually to connect and engage our tech community through in-person networking and thought-leadership.
During 2017, our commitment to Indiana tech companies included these successes:
- 137 companies and organizations call themselves TechPoint member, sponsor, employer, and partner organizations.
- Over 2,000 individuals from 42 states applied for this year’s TechPoint talent programs
- A combined audience of 30,000 TechPoint Index email subscribers and social media followers
- 30 in-person events attended by over 3,000 community members
- 1,263 Job Board postings from 173 companies
- 230 stories published on TechPoint Index, which attracted more than half a million pageviews