1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Fundraising is Hard. Anyone who says differently isn’t fundraising.
For the nonprofit leader who wears 10,000 different hats every day, how on earth are you supposed to find time to work on donor relationships?
A fundraising framework that helps you move the needle forward a little bit every day, that’s how.
In this interactive session from #1 voted Raise speaker, Patrick Kirby, you’ll learn tangible and achievable simple strategies to ensure that you spend invaluable time working on building better relationships with your supporters.
- Create your own working fundraising framework to use the very next day.
- Understand the importance of asking better questions to donors,
- Dramatically differentiating yourself from other nonprofits.
- Find joy in your fundraising!
- Kelly Velasquez-Hague, VP of Content Marketing, OneCause
- Patrick Kirby, Founder, Do Good Better Consulting