Event DetailsThursday, June 8, 2023
12:00 PM - 1:30 PM
With over 25,000 new tools like ChatGPT expected by the end of 2023, an AI gold rush is set to explode. Many executives are grappling to determine when and how AI should fit into their organizations. The short answer is now. Companies that fail to join the ChatGPT and AI revolution will struggle to stay afloat and that’s no exaggeration or clickbait.
Although things are moving rapidly, important considerations such as company policies and procedures and information security cannot be ignored.
In this live webinar, Artificial Intelligence expert Joseph Ours will provide an executive's guide to what leaders need to know about ChatGPT and AI. You’ll learn how to begin with solid use cases for integrating ChatGPT as a productivity solution at the individual and organizational levels. Attendees will better understand:
- what ChatGPT is and what it is not
- the importance of adopting AI for both individual and organizational success
- specific ways to boost efficiency as much as 40% using ChatGPT
- considerations to address in your company’s responsible use policies, including key security and ethics topics
- actions you can take to begin using ChatGPT.
The topic of ChatGPT and AI often comes with a lot of questions from executives. To accommodate, we’ve extended this webinar by 30 minutes to leave plenty of room for the live Q&A.Admission