United Way’s Social Innovation Fund puts a different lens on fighting poverty

United Way of Central Indiana has been putting a different lens on fighting poverty with its Social Innovation Fund for a few years now, bringing new solutions to old challenges across the human services sector. What stands out to me most about “social innovation” is how effective the approach is at shifting my own thinking […]

TechPoint adds to leadership team to bolster Talent efforts and welcomes an Orr Fellow

Joining the TechPoint team is Dennis Trinkle, executive vice president, talent pathways and programs, and Daniela Cervantes, operations coordinator.

Mike Langellier, TechPoint president and CEO, to step down

Leaves legacy of helping Indy develop reputation as a major tech hub After nine years of helping grow central Indiana into a nationally recognized tech hub, TechPoint president and CEO Mike Langellier is stepping down. “We’ve accomplished what I set out to, which was to put Indianapolis on the map as a national tech hub […]
Subscribe to the TechPoint Index

The time has come to remove “emerging” from the description of Indiana as a major tech hub.

It’s the middle of December and the Indiana tech ecosystem is about to put a bow on another record-breaking year for attracting venture capital. Couple that with a surge in tech companies relocating and expanding to Indiana, and 2021 will go down as a year to remember for our growing tech ecosystem.  We see it […]
Indiana State Capitol Building

2022 tech legislative agenda is robust, inclusive and bold

As we say farewell to 2021 and prepare to welcome in the New Year, we also welcome a new legislative session for the Indiana General Assembly. The Indiana Technology & Innovation Association (ITIA) recently released its policy agenda for the 2022 session, which begins January 4.  TechPoint works closely with ITIA to ensure that policy […]