Demand for online education is spiking. How Indiana is responding (Part V)

Editor’s Note: This series began before the COVID-19 pandemic. Response to the pandemic will have a significant impact on the number of students taking online courses and how schools are using technology to make coursework available. Indiana institutions like Ivy Tech Community College are well positioned to adapt to this new normal. The school has […]

Black Lives Matter: TechPoint Statement and How We Must Respond

George Floyd is just one of the latest in the list of too many names illustrating continued years of systemic injustice against the Black community. Black lives matter, and we call on police and government leaders to reconstruct a public safety and criminal justice system that delivers equal safety and equal justice under law.  We […]

In the face of crisis, hc1 created a dashboard combating COVID-19

From combating the opioid epidemic to now identifying hotspots of the COVID-19 virus faster and more accurately, hc1 has earned its long-standing reputation for improving healthcare through cloud-based solutions. Not only do they make it easier for healthcare professionals to leverage data and glean important and actionable insights, but hc1’s solutions ultimately provide an opportunity […]

The anatomy and evolution of a diverse Hoosier’s STEM career and community

I am a woman in STEM—a diverse woman working in STEM careers in Indiana since 2000. STEM is the professional world I know and love. I enjoyed a first career as a molecular biologist and clinical research scientist at Eli Lilly and Company doing work that I believe helped improve lives. I also appreciated the […]

Nominate a team ‘rockstar’ for the Tech 25 Awards by June 5th

For six years now, we’ve been celebrating our tech doers and makers, movers and shakers as nominated by their own management teams. This year, TechPoint is once again partnering with the Indianapolis Business Journal to host the Tech 25 Awards and CTO of the Year Awards, taking place on August 19. NOMINATE NOW, applications will […]