Meet the Exceptional Employer of the Year Nominees for the 2022 ‘Best of Tech’ Mira Awards
Celebrating tech companies that are doing an exceptional job developing talent, cultivating workspaces and workplace culture, and positively impacting the community.
Company culture is an essential part of any great tech company. In any business, it’s important to rally the troops to get behind what you’re doing and also make them feel a part of the process. The best way to do this is to create a work environment that is inclusive, collaborative, and focused on its most valuable asset: people.
The Exceptional Employer Award celebrates tech companies that are doing an exceptional job developing talent, cultivating workspaces and workplace culture, and positively impacting the community. We especially encourage applications from employers who are advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion and/or creating employment and development pathways for all individuals.
Our 2022 class of nominees are committed to creating more than a water cooler with a snack machine for their company break room. To attract a diverse and collaborative workforce, these employers understand that a company has to truly reflect their values from the inside out. These nominees are invested in their talent from start to finish: from the pre-screen application process to onboarding to ongoing professional development and beyond. These nominees are willing to do whatever it takes to ensure their talent feel secure, valued, and developed.
The 2021 Exceptional Employer of the Year winner, GadellNet Consulting Services, has appeared on the Inc. 5000’s “Fastest Growing Companies in America” every year since 2013. In 2020, they pursued and secured a Certified B Corp status, which requires them to build the business with community, governance, environment, and diversity as foundations. The company built an internal Leadership Academy, providing $3,000 a year for each employee to spend on training, and they have a full-time training and development leader dedicated to facilitating upskilling opportunities.
This year’s distinctive and outstanding employers are:
- ActiveCampaign (Indianapolis, Ind.) — ActiveCampaign’s commitment to promoting inclusion, leadership, and equity across the organization led the company to incredible growth in Indy and across its other US and global hubs today.
- Atrium (Indianapolis, Ind.)— As the market leader in data-driven CRM and analytics solutions, Atrium helps organizations make smarter decisions. Learn more at atrium.ai.
- BLASTmedia (Indianapolis, Ind.) — Established in 2005, BLASTmedia is the only PR agency in the US dedicated to B2B SaaS, representing companies from growth-stage to publicly traded.
- Bloomerang (Indianapolis, Ind.) —Bloomerang empowers fundraisers to do what they love and build a world inspired by giving. We make fundraising easy, foster authentic donor relationships, and create thriving nonprofits.
- Formstack (Fishers, Ind.) —Formstack is a workplace productivity platform that empowers organizations to streamline digital work through forms, documents, and signatures.
- GadellNet Consulting Services (Carmel, Ind.) —GadellNet is a team of exceptional IT experts powering the missions of small and medium-sized businesses.
- Greenlight Guru (Indianapolis, Ind.) —Greenlight Guru is the only quality management software platform designed specifically for medical device companies and is used globally by hundreds of companies to achieve True Quality.
- Ironclad (formerly PactSafe) (Indianapolis, Ind.) —Companies use Ironclad to collaborate and negotiate on contracts, accelerate contracting while maintaining compliance, and turn contracts into critical carriers of operational business intelligence.
- myCOI (Indianapolis, Ind.) —myCOI transformed how companies manage risk by joining insurance experts and next-generation technology to make the complex feel simple, achieve insurance compliance and protect against costly claims.
- OnBoard (Indianapolis, Ind.) —OnBoard revolutionized board management software, addressing real-world needs and reducing complexity so boards and leadership teams can work smarter, move faster, and achieve more.
- Qualifi (Noblesville, Ind.) —Qualifi’s on-demand audio-based platform enables recruiters to phone screen, multiple candidates, simultaneously, resulting in faster time-to-hire and less interview scheduling headaches.
- Realync (Carmel, Ind.) —Realync disrupted the real estate industry when it carved out a new technology category for multifamily real estate known as virtual leasing!
“The Mira Awards gala is not only the biggest tech event in the state, it’s also the barometer of Indiana’s tech industry growth, strength, and dynamism,” said Mike Langellier, president and CEO of TechPoint. “The robustness of this year’s class of nominees bodes well for our tech community’s future, and we’re excited to finally, hopefully, celebrate together in person after two years of remote galas during the pandemic.”
The 2022 Mira Award winners will be announced during TechPoint’s in-person gala at the JW Marriot on Saturday, April 23, with presenting sponsor Salesforce. This will be the first in-person gala held since 2019, before the COVID pandemic.
Get more information about the 2022 Mira Awards and join us on April 23 for the unveiling of the “Best of Tech” Mira Award winner for the Exceptional Employer of the Year!