Meet the Product Innovation of the Year Nominees for the 2023 ‘Best of Tech’ Mira Awards
Focused on scientific achievements, tech R&D efforts and other trailblazing discoveries
Innovation is the foundation of the tech industry. It’s what drives all successful tech companies and encourages out-of-the-box thinking that leads to future discoveries that will change our world.
The Product Innovation of the Year award focuses on scientific achievements, tech research and development efforts and other trailblazing discoveries. As technology continues to evolve and adapt, it’s amazing to see digital innovation come to life through tech products.
This year’s nominees have innovated across industries. One nominee successfully created a batch analysis device for filtration for new drug testing. Another nominee developed a new digital banking system that allows customer-facing employees to accurately and in totality capture customer data for future banking endeavors, while a different nominee leverages artificial emotional intelligence and machine learning to analyze personalities and work environments.
This year’s nominees include:
- Adipo Therapeutics, Indianapolis, Ind. — Adipo Therapeutics is developing a revolutionary new treatment for Obesity and Diabetes, as the first to change energy storing white fat to energy burning brown fat.
- Alleo, Carmel, Ind. — Alleo is a browser-based interactive digital canvas serving as the single destination for creating custom hybrid collaboration and presentation experiences.
- Baker Hill, Carmel, Ind. — Baker Hill provides loan origination technology that evolves the way banks and credit unions do business in their communities.
- Ixana, West Lafayette, Ind. — Ixana (ixana.ai) is developing silicon chips for high-speed human-computer interactions that augment you with real-time Artificial Intelligence (AI).
- Karyosoft, Carmel, Ind. — Karyosoft, a technology start up company, drives data to innovations in life sciences research with novel software solutions.
- Mentoring Works powered by Civic Champs, Bloomington, Ind. — Mentoring Works enables nonprofits to track the success of mentor/mentee relationships with unprecedented ease.
- Novilytic, West Lafayette, Ind. — Novilytic provides disruptive technology that improves the quality of medicines and significantly reduces manufacturing costs, thus making life-saving treatments available to more people.
- Peak Mind, Carmel, Ind. — Peak Mind uses Artificial Emotional Intelligence (AEI) and Machine Learning (ML) to analyze particular personalities and work environments that affect the stress levels of workers and how they can be influenced by well-being nudges and action steps.
- Schneider Geospatial, Indianapolis, Ind. — Schneider Geospatial provides innovative, industry-leading solutions to help organizations get the most from their limited resources, with creative product solutions.
- spokenote, Fishers, Ind. — spokenote is a new product category that allows customers to “add video to anything,” using printed QR codes. There are literally hundreds of applications where it can be used.
- Tactile Engineering, Lafayette, Ind. — Tactile Engineering empowers blind people with the Cadence tablet, which provides unprecedented access to electronic tactile graphics, animation, e-books, games, and media.
- Verility, Inc., Maxwell, Ind. —Verility, Inc. is a global platform providing fertility analysis products that enable livestock producers and breeders the ability to accelerate reproductive performance.
The 2023 Mira Award winners will be announced during our in-person gala at the JW Marriott during the 24th gala on Saturday, April 22, with presenting sponsors UKG, Salesforce and Indiana Economic Development Corporation.Get more information about the 2023 Mira Awards and join us on April 22 for the unveiling of the “Best of Tech” Mira Award winner for Product Innovation!