Women & Hi Tech Presents “Be a Rainmaker in your Networking”
Nikki Lewallen will be speaking at our April Executive Women's Forum. Nikki is the Executive Director of Rainmakers and a passionate public speaker and facilitator. Nikki has been an integral part of Rainmakers' explosive growth over the past six years, seeing membership triple and market expansion from Indianapolis throughout the Midwest and Australia. Nikki currently has over 15,000 hours into the study of Word of Mouth Marketing and works the Rainmakers Model daily, resulting in: 100% referral business. Nikki holds a Masters Degree from Indiana University. Nikki’s passion is to inspire people to their true potential and find a way to make money doing what they love!
- Spend time networking in the "right" environments for you
- Have a clear message – What do you do better than anyone else and who do you do it for?
- Have business development goals AND networking goals
- Keep score of your giving!
- Developing a follow-up system
|Connect with Women & HiTech|
Want articles like this sent to your inbox? Join the 30,000+ people keeping up with the latest Indy tech news, stories, and events by signing up for our newsletter. Subscribe Now